Apparently I'm smart (blah blah blogland)

Poll

Are you

Perceived as smart but are actually dumb
13 (26%)
Really smart
21 (42%)
Perceived as dumb but really smart
6 (12%)
An idiot
5 (10%)
Average
5 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Apparently I'm smart (blah blah blogland)  (Read 2477 times)

Nah, everyone will be use to down graded gimmicky touch screen devices that they will think desktops are hard to use ancient technology.
THE HORROR.

Really though, I need my mouse. :/

Whenever someone in my class has a problem with a computer they ask me, and in computer class the kid stationed next to me was like "I got pat over here lucky me".

This is the same in my household.

My grand pop supplies me for my DIY projects. And kids in class even ask me to take their computer and see what's wrong with it. I usually figure it out by running malware bytes or checking the OS with a system repair disk. Or opening it up and reconnecting wires and stuff like that.  I've been getting better in math too, but I still can't do long division at all. I know how to program in c# and torque script, some parts of lua too.

Some kids in class pick on me and say I'm a Nerd with no life, but in my mind Nerd means your smart and will become successful in the future. Can't wait to laugh in their faces when I'm the new Bill Gates.

Can't wait to laugh in their faces when I'm the new Bill Gates.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

people often think i'm dumb.
i mean, i make a huge fool of myself, but i'm not an idiot. i'm not good getting technical, but with basic operations i'm fine.

few stories ahead

so, last year, my math teacher was stumped when it came to computers. she said her computer was running slow during class. i volunteered to fix it, and boy did i have a bad time. it was filled with malware, heck i found a few trojans deep down. stuff like ilivid, download managers, etc etc... i basically just installed malwarebytes and uninstalled stuff, no problem.

another story
in 4th grade, some kid was having issues with one of the class computers. he ran over to the teacher and i heard their conversation. the teacher was stumped, so i ran over to them and asked if i was help. of course, i was given permission and looked at this kid's machine. holy loving stuff it was rambunctious with malware. i'm sure he didn't install any of it, probably the school or teacher's fault. he had trotulant and a few other PUPs. i couldn't uninstall anything because no admin access, still, bad luck for him.

Whenever someone in my class has a problem with a computer they ask me, and in computer class the kid stationed next to me was like "I got pat over here lucky me".

This is the same in my household.

My grand pop supplies me for my DIY projects. And kids in class even ask me to take their computer and see what's wrong with it. I usually figure it out by running malware bytes or checking the OS with a system repair disk. Or opening it up and reconnecting wires and stuff like that.  I've been getting better in math too, but I still can't do long division at all. I know how to program in c# and torque script, some parts of lua too.

Some kids in class pick on me and say I'm a Nerd with no life, but in my mind Nerd means your smart and will become successful in the future. Can't wait to laugh in their faces when I'm the new Bill Gates.
tell them to go back to their stuff stained apartment and get beat by their drunk parents instead of laughing in their face 10 years from now

Or opening it up and reconnecting wires and stuff like that
mini bill gates sure knows what he's doing right here

>next Bill Gates
>having trouble with long division
>LONG DIVISIOn

>next Bill Gates
>having trouble with long division
>LONG DIVISIOn
Bill Gates only made computers so he wouldn't have to do his maths homework.

lol calm down there small gates. if you keep following that logic in real life youll become the biggest failure ever

lol calm down there small gates. if you keep following that logic in real life youll become the biggest failure ever

It was a joke.

people think im dumb as balls but i get straight As
stop going to Asian schools then

OT:Yeah something similar happened in my Computer tech class, we were wiring these regulators into these circuits, and for some reason no one else could figure out where each colored wire goes (even though there's a diagram right on the board showing it) so I had like 10 people come up to me and ask me "is this right?"

This happens to me in every graphic design class Im in.

It was a joke.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 04:32:03 PM by Yosher »