Author Topic: iPhone 6/iOS 8 Launch is basically a disaster  (Read 19301 times)

then you got the nokia users on the side line throwing comments as if anyone actually cares

if i threw in a comment as a nokia user

i guess i'd just be wasting my breathe

Then you have people who think Nokia users care  :cookieMonster:

Trinick, I get your points, but your attitude is really making you look bad. Why are you being so hostile towards different opinions? It just means you have been mad at people against the new iPhone throughout this whole thread.

Literally have only been hostile to people who were hostile to begin with. Someone saying that the $1,000 investment I just made is a piece of stuff because some people have bent it by accident is rude and offensive. If you don't want an iPhone, don't get one, but it's basic courtesy not to stuff on people who do like them.

Literally have only been hostile to people who were hostile to begin with.
yeah, that's definitely the mature response, lol

yeah, that's definitely the mature response, lol
I don't understand why you expect people to have mature responses. Being mean is pretty much the only way to get your point across here, I've tried providing actual information and evidence and it straight up gets dismissed and ignored.

Being mean is pretty much the only way to get your point across here
haha, what
arguing has never accomplished anything on this forum, there is no getting your point across to anyone
being mean only makes you feel as though you're getting more done

Then you have people who think Nokia users care  :cookieMonster:

oh stuff

Literally have only been hostile to people who were hostile to begin with.

"eye for an eye" was part of the OLD testament you goofnugget

being mean only makes you feel as though you're getting more done

Please cite your source.

Please cite your source.
have you accomplished anything in this thread

have you accomplished anything in this thread
That's irrelevant and highly subjective. I've avoided being bored by replying here -- so I personally have accomplished something. I simply want to know where you got that information, I think it's interesting.

I simply want to know where you got that information, I think it's interesting.

That sounds really insincere.

have you?

i don't think kishgal has been "mean"

That sounds really insincere.

It's both sarcastic and true. I think he pulled that statement out of his ass so I'm asking for a source, but if he did provide one I would actually read the source because that sounds like an interesting study.

has he ever not been mean

not sure

but if so

his hypocrisy is a completely different subject