iPhone 6/iOS 8 Launch is basically a disaster

Author Topic: iPhone 6/iOS 8 Launch is basically a disaster  (Read 18816 times)

I wouldn't use the word "ignorant" if I were you. I would just say it's for users who would rather have an easy to use phone, and don't really care about what it can't do.
or they only really need what it CAN do?
choose your words more carefully lol
i really doubt the majority of phone owners take into account what a phone CANT do when they're researching

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1275
oh yeah thanks apple

for not letting me downgrade

i think it's finally doing something
hype

OH stuff IT'S RESTORING
Yes!

I'm finally free from bugOS 8!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 01:57:40 PM by SpongeCraft1212 »

Please read the other thing I said. On a mac, you have the ability to enable "developer mode" which allows you to modify system files, install tarballs, etc.
Apple holds only 10% of the market share of personal computers. Microsoft has something like 80%. They have to do all they can to make that market share higher, that includes pushing developers to buy and use their products.
What I'm trying to say is that this should be available.

But it's not like I have a choice. My parents just give me whatever phone they're not using anymore.

If I could switch to android I would.
so you want apple to cater to people who didnt choose to have an iphone? that's a very small minority

forget. iOS 7 wants to update to bugOS 8. I turned off Wi-FI, but turning it on starts the bugOS 8 download again.

Apple really wants me to update to bugOS 8, don't they?

from a technical stand point or just spewing out "smart sounding" stuff
its more like a technological try hard

the more complicated and obscure something is, the better it must be. thats the logic that runs through most peoples heads when it comes to tech. this logic is the bottom of a barrel called "try hard"

I'm not saying that apple needs to cater to people who didn't choose an iPhone. I'm just saying that right now I have an iPhone and I hate it because it doesn't do what I want.

>> is iOS8
>> no problems

Lol @ apple failing though haha hipster nincompoops

I'm not saying that apple needs to cater to people who didn't choose an iPhone. I'm just saying that right now I have an iPhone and I hate it because it doesn't do what I want.
you still didn't explain what you want to use the command line for

i still want a 6 plus but i'm gonna wait until they solve these issues

i still want a 6 plus but i'm gonna wait until they solve these issues
They sold way too many units to just magically "fix" a major design flaw (Sapphire screens are extremely hard to make and cost a lot of money); I would just wait the 13 months for the iPhone 7 to come out, or get one of the thousands of nice cases made for the phone.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 03:40:22 PM by Aoki³ »

They sold way too many units to just magically "fix" a major design flaw (Sapphire screens are extremely hard to make and cost a lot of money); I would just wait the 13 months for the iPhone 7 to come out, or get one of the thousands of nice cases made for the phone.
im pretty sure they didn't use sapphire for the screens
ill check in a sec
but when i was looking at the specs it just said that the camera lenses had sapphire

http://www.apple.com/iphone/compare/
yeah it's not a sapphire screen
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 03:43:52 PM by Daswiruch »