Should I go to homecoming?

Poll

homecoming?

yes
15 (48.4%)
no - thats gay as forget
16 (51.6%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Should I go to homecoming?  (Read 3698 times)

well if your friends are going, you should go too.

but my school doesnt do this homecoming thing. its only prom. which im going to because i dont want to miss out on getting laid cha-ching

lay off the movies bro.

lay off the movies bro.
speak for yourself. if the opportunity presents itself im taking it

speak for yourself. if the opportunity presents itself im taking it

where do you get the idea that you're gonna get pusillanimous individual from going to prom?

where do you get the idea that you're gonna get pusillanimous individual from going to prom?
if i play it smooth enough who knows what will happen

whatever you do don't go stag,.,

All it is, is a bunch of the popular kids grinding on each other while the parent teacher chaperones try and stop it.
It just overall a boring, and worthless experience unless you go with some friends.

Which I did not because they all said it would be dumb, and they were right.
pretty much this, except my friends and i go because we try to forget with the dj / power to the speakers / other people / "paras"

homecoming isn't really my thing. if you feel like you wouldn't have fun, don't go. homecoming isn't for everyone.

whatever you do don't go stag,.,

wats the worst that could happen?

wats the worst that could happen?
go, tell me how it goes

i can prepare for the future if we go by american standards of prom > girl > laid

place your bets
Its easy to get laid at a highschool prom so I'm betting 20

Its easy to get laid at a highschool prom so I'm betting 20

it is? source? facts? used condoms to back this up?

Dude, just go. If you try to have fun, then you will.

Homecoming is the stuff bro. After the game we usually went to the dance and gathered up some people there, then left about halfway through to go have a bonfire in the woods behind a friend's house and drink the rest of the night. I shamefully hooked up with a girl after the bonfire junior year. We were all crazy wasted.
it is? source? facts? used condoms to back this up?
A bunch of us used to go camping after prom and more often than not we all got laid at some point during that night