Should I go to homecoming?

Poll

homecoming?

yes
15 (48.4%)
no - thats gay as forget
16 (51.6%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Should I go to homecoming?  (Read 3650 times)

Homecoming is the stuff bro. After the game we usually went to the dance and gathered up some people there, then left about halfway through to go have a bonfire in the woods behind a friend's house and drink the rest of the night. I shamefully hooked up with a girl after the bonfire junior year. We were all crazy wasted.A bunch of us used to go camping after prom and more often than not we all got laid at some point during that night

holy stuff that sounds like da bomb diggity.

Go, it's a great environment and you're gonna have a good time.

it is? source? facts? used condoms to back this up?
The source being my richard. Fact: I forgeted a girl I was crushing on since 7th grade my senior prom night. I didn't use one :)

The source being my richard. Fact: I forgeted a girl I was crushing on since 7th grade my senior prom night. I didn't use one :)

u... u wat???

whats a condom

its a contraceptive for your snake. thats fancy talk for it asphyxiates your snake, therefore it is the devils glove.

u... u wat???
I had love with a girl I had a huge crush on for 5 years my senior prom night. 8/10 would do again

I had love with a girl I had a huge crush on for 5 years my senior prom night. 8/10 would do again

*pulls up chair*

...story time?

was it a whole 2 minutes long

reminds me i have to get a date to prom this year

I met a really cute blonde girl who had some sweet socks in PE 7th grade. Once I got to highschool I had a class with her every year and I would sit next to her everytime. She used to tell me these stories about her while I just sat there lost in my thoughts about how cute she was but I was always way to scared to tell her I thought she was amazing. Junior year comes around and I see her for the first time in months and I fall for her on the first day of class haha. Back to the prom thing tho. I see her at prom and she was stunning and after being convinced by my buddy to finally tell her that i thought she was the most amazing girl I've ever met I go up to her and she gives me a hug n I just tell her everything. We left the dance 10 min after that :D went to a party and I had the best night of my 4 years at highschool

I met a really cute blonde girl who had some sweet socks in PE 7th grade. Once I got to highschool I had a class with her every year and I would sit next to her everytime. She used to tell me these stories about her while I just sat there lost in my thoughts about how cute she was but I was always way to scared to tell her I thought she was amazing. Junior year comes around and I see her for the first time in months and I fall for her on the first day of class haha. Back to the prom thing tho. I see her at prom and she was stunning and after being convinced by my buddy to finally tell her that i thought she was the most amazing girl I've ever met I go up to her and she gives me a hug n I just tell her everything. We left the dance 10 min after that :D went to a party and I had the best night of my 4 years at highschool

y no protection? gotta pack bro.