=

Author Topic: =  (Read 14890 times)

All aboard the fanboy train......... CHOO CHOO!
what if someone mysteriously killed all of your family and bolted your windows and doors shut and left you there to die?
i bet you'd feel like you need someone to talk to also

All aboard the fanboy train......... CHOO CHOO!
so, what's with being an insensitive prick?
sure, maxx has been a friend, i can't get that out of the picture
but that doesn't mean you can laugh at him because his uncle is dying of cancer.
would you honestly like it if everyone laughed and said "who gives a forget about him" if one of you're close family members is dying of cancer and you want a little moral support?

what if someone mysteriously killed all of your family and bolted your windows and doors shut and left you there to die?
i bet you'd feel like you need someone to talk to also
w..what

yes and the fact the pouring a bucket of icewater on your head has absolutely no value to the research of ALS
you're also supposed to donate 10$ if you did the challenge, but no one did that cause they're greedy.
if you got tagged and didnt do the challenge in the alotted time limit (ususally 24 hours), you had to donate 100$.
Conan O' Brien did the challenge and donated the full 100.

im just being honest, maxx has talked about his personal issues/family way to much whenever ive talked to him, im not saying this because i hate him, but if he really needs someone to talk to it could be something besides a online forum
Why does it matter where he goes? Cancer is tough stuff. Losing someone to cancer is tougher stuff. It shouldn't matter where he goes to find just a bit of sympathy or someone to comfort him

w..what
I guess my situation has to contain the extreme for some reason.

I will pay $50 to everyone in this thread if Maxx is being serious.

Maxx needs to prove it with some medical records/pictures or some pictures of his uncle, I am not letting this thread turn into a boomerangdog esque style thread where it's just for attention.

Conan O' Brien did the challenge and donated the full 100.
I'm fairly certain that's what every celebrity did

Maxx needs to prove it with some medical records/pictures or some pictures of his uncle, I am not letting this thread turn into a boomerangdog esque style thread where it's just for attention.
You're the hero this thread deserves, but not the one it needs

because he's totally gonna go up to his uncle and say
"hey, i wanna prove an internet forum you're gonna die, smile!"
l:|

yes and the fact the pouring a bucket of icewater on your head has absolutely no value to the research of ALS
it brings awareness. consider it a public advertisement. thats the only reason it was being done. with a small benefit on the side. that being donations, if the challenger failed to do the challenge

Why does it matter where he goes? Cancer is tough stuff. Losing someone to cancer is tougher stuff. It shouldn't matter where he goes to find just a bit of sympathy or someone to comfort him
maxx has :
1. IRL friends
2. parents
3. counselors (probably in school)
im not surprised starzy and Ben Grapevine took advantage of this thread and forgeted with him alot, this online forum has starfishs on it so i probably wouldnt discuss this with any forum members unless i trust them

maxx has :
1. IRL friends
2. parents
3. counselors (probably in school)
im not surprised starzy and Ben Grapevine took advantage of this thread and forgeted with him alot, this online forum has starfishs on it so i probably wouldnt discuss this with any forum members unless i trust them
Still irrelevant! All he wanted was somebody to at least talk to, and so he came here. But then forgetwad Mccarrotgobbler and his sidekick Douche Pickle came in and acted like loving starfishs to him. Is it so ridiculous to feel? Is it so outrageous to have one little loving shred of sympathy for someone going through rough times?

Still irrelevant! All he wanted was somebody to at least talk to, and so he came here. But then forgetwad Mccarrotgobbler and his sidekick Douche Pickle came in and acted like loving starfishs to him. Is it so ridiculous to feel? Is it so outrageous to have one little loving shred of sympathy for someone going through rough times?
....you sound like a maxxi alt to me....