Author Topic: =  (Read 15056 times)

Still irrelevant! All he wanted was somebody to at least talk to, and so he came here.
just like the time he made love to a purse ey?

I'm sure the purse would be willing to listen quietly.

....you sound like a maxxi alt to me....
You sound like a friend.

Even if I was, that doesn't undo your situation. It doesn't make you any better of a person and it doesn't make those who called you out wrong. You're a little prick who will get what he deserves.

You sound like a friend.

Even if I was, that doesn't undo your situation. It doesn't make you any better of a person and it doesn't make those who called you out wrong. You're a little prick who will get what he deserves.
"my situation"?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 10:14:10 PM by Ben Grapevine »

He does sound like a Maxxi alt, no sane person would ever defend maxx if they knew the stuff he's pulled.

"my situation"?
Don't even you little forgeter! You went on an unwarranted starfish stuffposting rampage on a dude just trying to find a little sympathy during really stuffty times! He was just loving looking for some comfort, a friend! And worst part of all, you don't show even the slightest remorse for not only insulting Maxxi, but also insulted and showed tremendous disrespect to his uncle. You're a forget who just needs to leave BLF.

He does sound like a Maxxi alt, no sane person would ever defend maxx if they knew the stuff he's pulled.
You're a loving idiot.
Derontchi is Frontrox I think And we have completely seperate IP addresses, you can't be this stupid.

You're a loving idiot.
Derontchi is Frontrox I think And we have completely seperate IP addresses, you can't be this stupid.
I'm not Frontrox. :/

Don't even you little forgeter! You went on an unwarranted starfish stuffposting rampage on a dude just trying to find a little sympathy during really stuffty times! He was just loving looking for some comfort, a friend! And worst part of all, you don't show even the slightest remorse for not only insulting Maxxi, but also insulted and showed tremendous disrespect to his uncle. You're a forget who just needs to leave BLF.
If you aren't an alt of him, are you like best friends in real life or something? Jesus..

I'm not Frontrox. :/
Nevermind then, you had a avatar like him so I assumed it.
If you aren't an alt of him, are you like best friends in real life or something? Jesus..
he has some sense to realize that my uncle is actually dying and hes pointing out how big of a roosterheaded stuffmeister you're being

maxx once told someones family to die in a fire
lets not forget

maxx once told someones family to die in a fire
lets not forget
but you never know how you will act until you are actually in that situation!!!!!!!!!

You're a loving idiot.
Derontchi is Frontrox
you can't be this stupid.

Hey! Your comment works against you.

because ALS was trendy and weird and it annoyed me and i feel kinda bad
wow then cancer is super trendy

Hey! Your comment works against you.
So because I assume someone is someone else because of their avatar, I'm somewhat stupid for not realizing that they are 2 seperate people?
forget off.