1 (7.7%)
Jump ahead in time.
2 (15.4%)
Do some event.
4 (30.8%)
Abort thread.
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Anagaea II – A New Age of Empires [1117 AD]  (Read 110933 times)

Atenisia has no revolting states.
you will if you keep expanding like you are

Yeah I noticed Atensia hasn't updated their country's page in forever, so its hard to reference where they are at relatively?

I'll be sure to do it.

yea lol you still have 400k citizens

Atenisia begin government reforms to become less corrupt.
This is easier said than done.

Is grunter's nation still part of the HN?

Conservatia's still a holyman atm, yeah.

I'm just going to start doing these on Fridays.  I'll let you know if it'll be otherwise or pass the duty along to SWAT or Miko.

Random Events No. 19

Estrand:  Nothing out of the ordinary here.

Ezbatan States:  The Resunese invasion, having conquered some very desirable farmland and mines, causes trouble with the economy.  Trade with the Islamic Empire is unable to make up for the productivity drop, and consolidation of states and fears of invasion from the South or the East has caused increased taxation and decreased spending.  (ECN: 20%)

Atenisia:  Nothing oout of the ordinary here.

Avalonia:  With a growing sense that the New Union will not be toppled, people begin to spend more freely and trust that their property will remain theirs, causing an economic mini-boom that causes an increase in production of many goods and increases the standard of living in the New Union.  The boom fades slowly, leaving the economy somewhat better than it was before and slightly above the pre-boom growth rate (which isn't measured, but if it were, that's what would be known).  (ECN:  90%)

Galaumia:  After a series of military exercises with the other emirates of the Islamic Empire, trainers from Irajinad come to better the performance of all the emirates.  (MIL:  60%)

Caprica:  Ilystric sends a representative to Caprica calling for an alliance, likely based on fears that the Holy Nations will push into its lands.   (NPC: 60%  DOUBLE:  70%)

Hlaohamarr:  Famine in Estrand has caused many from there to purchase fish from Hlaoman ships at great price.  The cash boost spreads throughout the lower levels of society.  (ECN:  70%)

Auria:  Emigration to Sordelands drops, and immigration from there increases.  (POP:  60%)

Espovon:  Espovon's navy defeats a pirate fleet coming from some of the islands in that cluster.  Following this victory, the island that the pirates were based out of is taken.  (MIL:  80%)

Ru'sh Naal:  Despite the best efforts of the Rustuffe state, the economy collapses as state run enterprises fail, one after another.  The failures are blamed on corruption and a tragedy of the commons situation.  Compounding matters is the fact that public works projects and welfare type spending have drained state coffers already weakened by graft.  (ECN:  0%)

Imperium Conservatium:  Newly conquered Albitonic states accept their defeat with an admirable level of stoicism, and the people there simply carry one for the most part.  (POL:  60%)

NSI is SWAT's thing.  I won't pretend to be unbiased enough to accurately do the rankings.

Map Update.  Holler if I missed or muffed anything.

Map Update.  Holler if I missed or muffed anything.

Sjinai is an emirate now, meaning they have alliances with Galaumia & Haman. Green lines need to run through dem.

NSI is SWAT's thing.  I won't pretend to be unbiased enough to accurately do the rankings.

no the title of your post says NSI 2 today

In my opinion I do not think 0% rolls should absolutely crush a nation.

0% is like a serious blow situation.  Recovery time could be 20-30 years.  What crushes a nation is if one gets 20% or lower and rolls double.

Likewise 100% is great, but it doesn't automatically make you top of the world.  What matters is what you do with it.

Realized I accidentally did a double of Hlao's previous RE.

Hlaohamarr:  Tensions from Eulon spill into Hlaohamarr, and many worried people riot believing that the Hlaoman armed forces will be unable to protect the land from invasion from the East, believing that they're better off fending for themselves.  (POL:  10%)

With the region's economy improved sufficiently, active warfare between Ajakstan and Romicia resumes.  Despite initial defeats, Ajakstan is regrouping, and a strong, well organized, well supplied offensive is likely.