1 (7.7%)
Jump ahead in time.
2 (15.4%)
Do some event.
4 (30.8%)
Abort thread.
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Anagaea II – A New Age of Empires [1117 AD]  (Read 110923 times)

You know, all of this political banter is kinda making me want to play a roleplay where we play states/noble houses in a kingdom so y'know politics have more weight rather than people just pissing at one another and waiting for the other one to throw things at the other
That's what I tried to do in State of Affairs, though it took place in the period of political turmoil of the early 20th Century and it never kicked off.

A statement from Cassianoia is issued to all HN nations that States are Holy by their accomplishments and by displaying its piety by expanding, maintaining or strengthening Cassian sphere.  In regard to the recent dissension amongst states, the Pope issues that regardless of how land is divided, it is still ruled foremost under the same God, and that we should count that as pleasing to the Lord.  Due to the extensive conquests by Conservatia, the Pope bestows the title of "The Pious" to Emperor Georgius Leo.

The acquisition of a Conservatian Papal State is accepted.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 03:23:10 PM by SWAT One »

Emperor Georgius graciously accepts the Popes ultimatum, and sends thanks to the pope for his new title of "The Pious", as well as a gift of several gold bracelets and rings lined with the finest emeralds, sapphires and rubies.

In honor to his new title, Georgius has small wings designed to protrude from the sides of his helmets, that accompany his golden-finished armor with lion designs cause fancy-cigarette.

You know, all of this political banter is kinda making me want to play a roleplay where we play states/noble houses in a kingdom so y'know politics have more weight rather than people just pissing at one another and waiting for the other one to throw things at the other
holy stuff balls yes
medieval feudal court where we all are houses controlling specific lands that report to one central king and you can be demoted from the court/executed/lose lands/etc for political scandals and the sort
someone pls make this

That's what I tried to do in State of Affairs, though it took place in the period of political turmoil of the early 20th Century and it never kicked off.

Well if we have the ability to like, detail almost the entirety of the house and duchy/counties that we own and all that and made it back in more medieval times, like the mid 14th century or so, I'd definitely get on that stuff like a rabid dog

Oh gosh yes.  That would be cool.

Well with such a change it would be interesting to also see things in a bit more finalized of a content (the website maybe having an embedded java applet with an interactive info map and such things which ive been wanting to see for this game but havent felt interested enough in it. Mind you i have a lot of irons in the fire so to speak so I dunno even how high such an effort would be on my todo list but it would be yet another good test platform for things to do with the rendery thing im working on but i think it works differently through a browser so ill have to look it up, otherwise we could always just go with standard ol' awt support but I am honostly not as familiar with it, though I am sure i could pick it up if nessisary, wow I sure got carried away there

uhh back on game?

The Honorable President Dyon Kim divides up the majority of his personal estate and gives it to the populace in order to provide more work and resource oppertunites for the public, as a sign of thanks for the dedication his people have shown him during their time of trial.

He names his son as his preferred successor, and casts a tally to determine the public's opinon of the learned Wau Lis'ei-Kim Kai after his efforts in more than tripling the outputs of several different communes he was assigned to temporarily oversee through his skill in the sciences of managing not just the lands and the crops but the people whom worked them such that they all flourished happily and healthily under his care.

In order to cut back on the funding for holding the frequent public lectures, a new system to educate the younger population before they are deemed productive enough to join the standard work force comes into effect.

The scheduled classes allow for lower costs in not having to accommodate indefinitely long lecture and setup periods, previously diverting the time and resources of the already busy Kai.

This system also accustoms the youth for the scheduled labor efforts they are expected to follow as they grow up and are assigned duties to help their families, communities, and overall their nation as well.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 04:49:24 PM by Ladios »

Atenisia begins to send military missionaries to South Calzone.

The Great Bao, Wei Kim, asks for a meeting with the elders of Agoria.

He seeks to spend some years living amongst the people training them in the ways of the will of the Bao, such that they may show further dedication to the whole of the nation of Agoria, pointing at the recent success his council has given his home nation of Ru'sh Naal since their previous economic struggles they are in the process of correcting.

nsi today?

Christmas eve lol - not important

Can we fight a demon as a non-canon event for christmas?

You guys up for this?

This actually sounds like a cool sidetrack event.

Also yes NSI later.

Also a thought just came up.  I wonder who lurks on these topics for entertainment, but does not post.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 07:49:20 PM by SWAT One »

That'll be awesome to do a mega-demon army type event where everyone has to fight it or they will die.

My scouts were having a struggle against a giant horned whale in a few random posts supposedly in the northernmost sea.

everyone has to fight it or they will die.
That's dumb, some of us have lives and things to do, it's the holidays afterall
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 07:59:36 PM by Ladios »

agreed, all armies have* to join up in the world with their elite and special units to fight the evil grinch demon together!

it'd be freaking awesome

*: not have to but it would just be a cool event to do
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 08:24:44 PM by mlockha »