Marijuana Decriminalized In Texas

Author Topic: Marijuana Decriminalized In Texas  (Read 4348 times)

who gets busted for having weed paraphernalia in the bay area these days? That's were most of them dwell. I could be a cop in SF and couldn't do stuff if a guy was smoking a joint. Heck they let nudist roam around in SF.

Here the central valley no one cares anymore. Even I don't care. What I do hate are those militant clingy types that eat, breathe, smoke, worship, and defend weed like it is part of their every day aspect of living. "I love weed man, I'll die for it man, the government is keeping us down! LEGALIZE IT ALL 420!"

I'll talk more a bit of the justice aspect later.
^

Here the central valley no one cares anymore. Even I don't care. What I do hate are those militant clingy types that eat, breathe, smoke, worship, and defend weed like it is part of their every day aspect of living. "I love weed man, I'll die for it man, the government is keeping us down! LEGALIZE IT ALL 420!"
adding to that, i agree. like, if you have that same mentality towards alcohol, you're a forgetin failure, and you should be in a twelve step, yet it's totally cool to live a life devoted to burning a god damn plant? just smoke it and be happy, don't see why people have to brand themselves.

...makes me so excited...
this is a huge step for texas, after 100 years, were getting somewhere, hopefully the rest of the world will understand
op is 13

forget yeah pot in texas should be 1000% perfsent legals!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i was drunk when i posted this :/
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 01:12:47 PM by Smooth »

what

I thought it was already legal to make pots in texas.

So you're saying theres been an underground vase making railroad for centuries?

Skateboards will be hitting the black market like hell

Well you're all going to die anyway so I guess you get to live like terminal cancer patients

Skateboards will be hitting the black market like hell
LOL'D

so you can carry 3 ounces and be free
wow laws
"if you are caught with two ounces or less you will be charged 8 hours of community service"

Setro confirmed handicapped for the 50th time.

If being able to carry 2 ounces of weed is the most exciting thing ever to you then you're doing something wrong

He didn't even say that.

for a group of people that doesn't like government in their lives, they sure like the government in their lives

I can't wait till it's legal everywhere. Cuz then stoners will finally have nothing to talk about.

Alchoholics don't sit around drinking and discussing the fact that they are drinking. Or talk about when they drank last. Or when they can't wait to drink this weekend. Or have a story to tell about some bad ads booze they got today. Or all the money trading hands being the center of the hobby.
Its great.

Stoners apparently only have the amount of personality and purpose in life depending on the struggle they go through to keep up with the hobby.
It will be a glorious day when that is taken from them.

adding to that, i agree. like, if you have that same mentality towards alcohol, you're a forgetin failure, and you should be in a twelve step, yet it's totally cool to live a life devoted to burning a god damn plant? just smoke it and be happy, don't see why people have to brand themselves.
One thing I have noticed is that pot smokers go through 3 phases. The first phase consists of casual smoking, the second phase involves dedicated their whole life to a plant, and the third phase is where it becomes a occasional thing or they just quit smoking.

Honestly though, at this point we might as well legalize it. Right now I can buy a lab coat and pretend to be a doctor and sell people medical marijuana. We have all these fake doctors making a stuff ton of profit off the medical marijuana.

Basically
"Do you have Cancer or are you terminally ill?"
"No?"
"Are suffering from extreme pain or some uncureable disease?"
"Well I uh... got into a car accident and my hand hurts! Also I have bad gas!"
"Hmm.. I see. Take this prescription, here's your card."
"Nexxxxxxtttt!"

However In Washington and Colorado, I hear people aren't buying from official dispensaries and are instead are continuing to buy from growers and shady street dealers.

However In Washington and Colorado, I hear people aren't buying from official dispensaries and are instead are continuing to buy from growers and shady street dealers.
Support your local grower!