Poll

Because of the bugs, Do you prefer that there will be ability to crouch instead of ability to run? (I believe it could solve the problems)

Yes
68 (71.6%)
No
27 (28.4%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: New playertype - Shooter  (Read 44747 times)

Do you know the reason behind the "shoot and run" bug?
The possibility of running exclude the possibility to shoot with weapons (like in shooting games).
Someone helped me to do that when he will run, his weapon move from slot1 to slot2, so it look like he is holding the gun ..
But if you click on the Q at runtime, you could use the weapon. ):

Code: [Select]
package noShootCrouch {
    function Armor::onTrigger(%db, %this, %slot, %pos) {
        if(%slot == 3 && isObject(%this.getMountedImage(%pos?0:2))) {
            %this.mountImage(%this.getMountedImage(%pos?0:2), %pos*2);
            %this.unMountImage(%pos?0:2);
        }
        parent::onTrigger(%db, %this, %slot, %pos);
    }
};
activatePackage(noShootCrouch);
A nother problem discovered, the noshootcrouch exclude the possibility to shoot with weapons to everyone when they crouch. evenif they are in a different playertype.

I really like this playertype, so would you mind if I take a look and try to fix it?

I really like this playertype, so would you mind if I take a look and try to fix it?
You can do what ever you like with this playertype.
I would love if you will do that for us.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 06:54:01 PM by BlockAlpha »

Wallace looks like the guy from that one movie I think it has that talking raccoon, its not old
wait why does it say Bot_(name) instad of Player_(name)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 05:54:35 PM by (minecraft) »

Wallace looks like the guy from that one movie I think it has that talking raccoon, its not old
because it is made to be a bot/player

You mean guardians of the galaxy?

I don't see the resemblance.

Exactly no resemblance. It's bleedin From Fallout NV: Lonesome road DLC.

Exactly no resemblance. It's bleedin From Fallout NV: Lonesome road DLC.

It's the Riot Gear.

-snip-

he didnt say it looked like the raccoon, he said it looked like that guy from the movie with the raccoon in it.

Basically, he's saying it looks like "Starlord".

I can see a bit of a resemblance there.

he didnt say it looked like the raccoon, he said it looked like that guy from the movie with the raccoon in it.

Basically, he's saying it looks like "Starlord".

I can see a bit of a resemblance there.

I can see that.

Since there are player speed functions now, you could re-add crouch and implement run into another trigger, without using another datablock.

We need a medic with an annoyed expression

He means star lord. he didnt know the name of the movie, But rocket is the most iconic character. He didnt say he looks like rocket, im sure he meant Star-Lord. The argument is over.