Author Topic: Collab Comic Brawl (there's more characters than there is main plot development)  (Read 56015 times)

I'll join in a while. I still need to practice drawing human anatomy, and get a better understanding of literal viewpoint and perspective.

I wish I could be a character in this but my draw is bad so I can't
oh well, appreciate all the cameos you guys made for me though <3

oh well, appreciate all the cameos you guys made for me though <3
pls put some effort into learning how to draw and stop complaining about it every time you've got a chance to do it
like i've got nothing against you but you keep complaining about how you cant draw but you dont do jackstuff about it

Maybe if you stop playing SSB all the loving time you'd have enough time to practice.

Maybe if you stop losing to char in SSB all the loving time you'd have enough time to practice.

pls put some effort into learning how to draw and stop complaining about it every time you've got a chance to do it
like i've got nothing against you but you keep complaining about how you cant draw but you dont do jackstuff about it
the problem is by the time i'll actually be effectively able to draw, i'll probably have left this place and moved on to something else.

i do try to practice at times but i know i'll never be able to use the skill effectively because it'll be too late for it so it just discourages me from wanting to practice and makes me think i can spend my time doing more "useful" things at the time rather than practicing art.
Maybe if you stop playing SSB all the loving time you'd have enough time to practice.
god damn you're getting really butthurt over the ssb chat in the drawings group arent you

god damn you're getting really butthurt over the ssb chat in the drawings group arent you
>only told you to shut up about it once
>apparently butthurt

Nice try, perhaps you should stop being so pessimistic about yourself instead.

>only told you to shut up about it once
>apparently butthurt

Nice try, perhaps you should stop being so pessimistic about yourself instead.
this is the 2nd time you've complained about it.
we already told you why we werent stopping with talking about it so either stop complaining or just leave.

i've been drawing for 7+ years. i too used to suck ass at art, but because i just kept drawing, i got to the point where i am now. you will literally get nowhere by complaining that you can't draw when you don't practice.

lord knows this isn't the place for these discussions but you have to get this through your skull.

Flat, go learn to draw instead of saying you can't draw. Drawering doesn't come by in a night, and I had to practice for 7 years every day just to get to this stuff ring I am.

Everyone else, if you want to join, PM me or message me on steam/skype. Try to keep it out of the thread.

Yes, Ice Kirby did indeed tell me beforehand, and I gave her the go ahead.

guis messege me kk?

my problem is i just lack motivation before, and during drawing.
Flat, go learn to draw instead of saying you can't draw. Drawering doesn't come by in a night, and I had to practice for 7 years every day just to get to this stuff ring I am.
this is exactly my problem.
itd take a incredibly long time for me to get any good, and by then, whats the point?

anyways just continue on with the comic

goddamnit flatflyer
art is something you take time to learn and perfect. you learn to appreciate the effort people put into their work. don't complain that it'll take a long time, everyone already loving knows

Quote from: Flatflyer link=topic=268307.msg7934003#msg7934003
itd take a incredibly long time for me to get any good, and by then, whats the point?
you can't say that. there will always be a time where you can use your potential skills in the future.

goddamnit flatflyer
art is something you take time to learn and perfect. you learn to appreciate the effort people put into their work. don't complain that it'll take a long time, everyone already loving knows
yes i know everyone already knows that, im just pointing out the fact that i'm probably past the point of time where i'll be good at it and it matters here (which to me is where i feel like it matters the most).

i do agree with the 2nd part though.