Author Topic: Collab Comic Brawl (there's more characters than there is main plot development)  (Read 55486 times)

i actually bugged him about that and told him to stop <3
ok good i'd rather not have that happening

I take it we have to draw a section to get in?

I take it we have to draw a section to get in?
okay because thekid is a little bitch that posted the thread even though i was supposed to make it in community projects, but he half assed it and is a huge assmunch. but basically, to have an 'application' you just need to prove you can draw good enough, and that your character isnt stupid and overpowered

then you send that to me through pm, or chats, or whatever. preferably not in the thread

i wouldve explained that in the first post if thekid wasnt a huge cigarette

I may join in if I actually can decently draw flatflyer soon.

okay because thekid is a little bitch that posted the thread even though i was supposed to make it in community projects, but he half assed it and is a huge assmunch. but basically, to have an 'application' you just need to prove you can draw good enough, and that your character isnt stupid and overpowered
it's boost's fault for not explaining what i was supposed to do correctly

*MEANWHILE WITH DEATH AND KIDS*

« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 08:12:56 PM by F3d323 »

this was a bit before giant explosion thingy by spooky ghost rider happened so ye
try spotting the cameos i made
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 08:19:19 AM by WaffleCake »

Collab comic brawl: flatflyer is everywhere

" Somebody is coming up the stairs? stuff... Radio silence- "

Little fly, come see the web I've-

" WOVEN, HA! " PEW PEW PEW

Yes~ Sleep... Sleeeeep!

... I'm pretty sure that's just a maintenance guy. Cyka!

he has a beak. that's a beak. or a snout.

flatflyer is watching
or dead
quite honestly im not sure

he has a beak. that's a beak. or a snout.
plot twist: zangpog is actually me

not really though.
flatflyer is watching
or dead
i'll probably show up later, dont worry.

flatflyer is watching
or dead
he's probably practicing, and keeping it open to jot down notes, or look at the styles, and what makes the drawings look nice.

okay since thekid is dumb and people are breaking rules without really realizing it, heres a full explanation of the rules that would've been in the op if thekid wasn't a dumbass

RULE 1:No Godmodding
 This means no bending everything to your favor. In general this rule will be employed in affecting others with your attacks and such. For example, when you attack someone, you let them decide whether they were hit, what happened, all that. Another example is that you can't dodge every attack thrown at you. Just try to be fair and have fun. *Edit: I forgot to add, this means controlling other characters. You can probably make them say things and talk as long as it's in character, but do your best to not make them do anything without the creator's consent. Thanks

RULE 2:No Powerplaying
 This means doing things you shouldn't technically be able to. For example, pulling powers out of your ass, knowing things that are secrets, acting out of character. That kind of stuff. Just don't be stupid about this.

RULE 3:Don't be a loving starfish
 Don't be super dumb, don't be a huge richard dongler, don't ruin everyone's fun. This is a comic for having loads of fun, infact no one even has to fight eachother. It's just encouraged, so we can have something to do instead of aimless nothingness. Since aimless violence is better. Just enjoy yourself in this thread, and make sure everyone else is having fun. When making your post, do what you think you'd love to see, instead of doing what would be easy <3

and another thing
For those interested in joining the thread:
PM Lady Sevacre (me), or get in touch with me somehow. Give me a picture you've drawn at a quality you'll keep up in the thread (so don't get your best drawing unless you're going to give your best quality most of the time). Give a picture of the character you'll be using, and lastly, give a description of them. Like their powers, maybe a few hints at their personality. Stuff like that. I need to know this info so I can tell whether or not your character is over powered.

AND A FEW MORE THINGS
1.There is no set order, people post as they see fit. This means it's probably best to talk to the others if you're planning something. Because otherwise someone might draw faster than you and stuff something out before you can.
2.Every post pertaining to the 'story' or 'fight' must be made with a picture you've done. Even if it's just a single panel. You can't like, make a post saying things, then say "ill draw the picture later i promise!".
3.If you're going to join, realize that it'll take a good amount of effort to draw all the backgrounds, poses, characters, and all that. Please note that I also expect everyone to keep a good amount of quality in their drawerings. While they can slack a little every once in a while, don't get comfortable with that. The better the quality, the better the post.
4.Try to be active in the thread if you're going to join too, I know school/work/life may be hard. But getting in a single panel every once in a while to keep your character in the game is good enough.
5.And lastly, try to keep your images set to a width of 800 pixels. This won't stretch the page sideways and make everything ugly. You can make it smaller, but if you make it bigger, please do your best to not be annoying with it, and possibly thumbnail it or something. Thanks.

(p.s. dont take it wrongly, but what in this thread, what i say goes and im allowed to break these rules to keep the thread in check. i probably wont break it too often, hopefully not at all. but if people are being dumb and breaking the rules/being op, i will break the rules to bring to take them down a notch and such. such as a person constantly dodging things and being unfair? ill definitely /force/ them to be hit, stuff like that, hopefully no one is dumb so i dont need to do this, but whatever, sorry in advance.)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 09:38:37 AM by Lady Sevacre »