Collab Comic Brawl (there's more characters than there is main plot development)

Author Topic: Collab Comic Brawl (there's more characters than there is main plot development)  (Read 56085 times)

this is my drawering about six or seven years ago. It sufficed then, and it would suffice now. I simply drew stickpeople, then slowly branched out (that's Sevacre in the middle, with her old powers which were just fire instead of golem). The only thing I didn't draw is the blue guy on the right.

Even though there were hundreds of better artists, when I had made the thread, they all flocked to it and we all became friends over the fun times that were to be had by simply communicating in MS Paint. So seriously, just draw to your hearts content, and put your art in other places.

on another note jesus christ i was terribad at faces

yes i know everyone already knows that, im just pointing out the fact that i'm probably past the point of time where i'll be good at it and it matters here.
creativity and imagination is something that never dies.

EDIT:
on another note this is not the place to discuss this ;~;

yes i know everyone already knows that, im just pointing out the fact that i'm probably past the point of time where i'll be good at it and it matters here (which to me is where i feel like it matters the most).
you still have far too much time to be a good artist so thats not a "Fact".

it also doesnt help when i actually draw something and post it, people say its stuff.
really makes me just want to give up :/

anyways back on topic.

yes i know everyone already knows that, im just pointing out the fact that i'm probably past the point of time where i'll be good at it and it matters here (which to me is where i feel like it matters the most).

i do agree with the 2nd part though.
You can start being an artist at any time you wish. And everything takes a long time to perfect: graduating school, going to college, and getting a job takes at minimum 16 years, and occupations such as music composition and 3D modeling require college graduation (4 years)

Also, you never get anything right the first time. See sevacre's post.

it also doesnt help when i actually draw something and post it, people say its stuff.
really makes me just want to give up :/
"what's that? people are saying my art is bad? well stuff son, maybe I should practice more so they can't say that and be right."

flatty
don't be like me and just give up
i used to suck ass too (and still do kinda) but hey, at least it sucks less than it did a year ago

starring 3 am comics in the wrong format that also look like stuff i promise ill make a better one tomorrow
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 12:45:48 AM by F3d323 »

I want in pls
Everyone else, if you want to join, PM me or message me on steam/skype. Try to keep it out of the thread.

Lol'd at that extra "stuff stuff stuff stuff" in the smaller thought bubble.

So we're allowed to write for other peoples characters???

So we're allowed to write for other peoples characters???
i actually bugged him about that and told him to stop <3