Author Topic: Collab Comic Brawl (there's more characters than there is main plot development)  (Read 55489 times)

COMIC BRAWL THING

this is basically a comic collab thing several people can be doing (IT CAN BE YOU TOO if you can draw) and stuff and it's neat af.

FEATURING SUCH CHARACTERS AS

SEVACRE HURRCOMEDYOPTION
DEAD DUE TO BEING DEAD
ATE TOO MUCH richard

BOOST
RedJohns' character. He's literally the best toaster ever and makes the most delicious toast ever someone got pregnant from eating one.

CYKERA
NA Pulse's character. She's a sixteen foot tall fire thingy that can change form and is basically the most OP thing ever except for certain weakpoints which are super blatant.
ALSO HOLY stuff CYKERA IS LITERALLY HUGE AS forget HERE'S A GRAPH

RED KROVARIAN
TheKid's character. PRETTY MUCH NORMAL EXCPET RED GLOWING KNIFE THING THAT INFUSES HIS FIRE ELEMENT POWERS FROM HIS PREVIOUS RED DESIGNS

JET
Ice Kirby/WaffleCake's character. He's a purpley dude that used to be a kirby. Yeh.

CAT (CHRISTOPHER ALEXANDER THOMAS)
Silber's character. Cat guy that is also under the illuminatis

M.A.T.T
Tayasaurus's character. Robot guy that's also a cop maybe I forgot who he is.
DEAD DUE TO RETIRING. EXPLODED IN HIS OWN ROCKETS PROBABLY??

???
Zang-Pog's character. Has binoculars and also maybe shape shifter???

KN@1T3
Landmineman4000's character.
"I can literally copy and past this description" says Landmine

???
Badger's character. A lean mean stalking machine.

F3D
F3d323's character. What a forgety-ass name, amirite? He's pretty normal I think, yeah.

SLIM
EyePatch's character. Goo goo gajoob. Also holy stuff suddenly general of banana goo.

KEI
PowerDag's character, dragon man with pew pew guns.

CATWARRIOR
Bomb Kirby's character. Underpowered af lel.
DEAD DUE TO RETIRING. FELL OFF A CLIFF.

THE REPRESENTATIVE
Kel'Block's character. He has a shovel and lots of guns and stuff.

SIF
PurpleMetro's character. He's a steampunk fox kung fu karate pyromaniac. With wings. And is also really light. Yeah.

FLATFLYER
bird

REDCONER KIRITAK
Redconer's character. There can only be one R.K in this town bitch. also he's a blockhead.

REGINALD VON VILLAINY AND MIKE
Icebrigade's whoozits. Big guy and small guy.

CAMEL
Camel's hot ass is in here yeahhh

RULES DURING CREATION
RULE 1:No Godmodding
 This means no bending everything to your favor. In general this rule will be employed in affecting others with your attacks and such. For example, when you attack someone, you let them decide whether they were hit, what happened, all that. Another example is that you can't dodge every attack thrown at you. Just try to be fair and have fun. *Edit: I forgot to add, this means controlling other characters. You can probably make them say things and talk as long as it's in character, but do your best to not make them do anything without the creator's consent. Thanks

RULE 2:No Powerplaying
 This means doing things you shouldn't technically be able to. For example, pulling powers out of your ass, knowing things that are secrets, acting out of character. That kind of stuff. Just don't be stupid about this.

RULE 3:Don't be a loving starfish
 Don't be super dumb, don't be a huge richard dongler, don't ruin everyone's fun. This is a comic for having loads of fun, infact no one even has to fight eachother. It's just encouraged, so we can have something to do instead of aimless nothingness. Since aimless violence is better. Just enjoy yourself in this thread, and make sure everyone else is having fun. When making your post, do what you think you'd love to see, instead of doing what would be easy <3

and another thing
For those interested in joining the thread:
PM Lady Sevacre (me), or get in touch with me somehow. Give me a picture you've drawn at a quality you'll keep up in the thread (so don't get your best drawing unless you're going to give your best quality most of the time). Give a picture of the character you'll be using, and lastly, give a description of them. Like their powers, maybe a few hints at their personality. Stuff like that. I need to know this info so I can tell whether or not your character is over powered.

AND A FEW MORE THINGS
1.There is no set order, people post as they see fit. This means it's probably best to talk to the others if you're planning something. Because otherwise someone might draw faster than you and stuff something out before you can.
2.Every post pertaining to the 'story' or 'fight' must be made with a picture you've done. Even if it's just a single panel. You can't like, make a post saying things, then say "ill draw the picture later i promise!".
3.If you're going to join, realize that it'll take a good amount of effort to draw all the backgrounds, poses, characters, and all that. Please note that I also expect everyone to keep a good amount of quality in their drawerings. While they can slack a little every once in a while, don't get comfortable with that. The better the quality, the better the post.
4.Try to be active in the thread if you're going to join too, I know school/work/life may be hard. But getting in a single panel every once in a while to keep your character in the game is good enough.
5.And lastly, try to keep your images set to a width of 800 pixels. This won't stretch the page sideways and make everything ugly. You can make it smaller, but if you make it bigger, please do your best to not be annoying with it, and possibly thumbnail it or something. Thanks.

(p.s. dont take it wrongly, but what in this thread, what i say goes and im allowed to break these rules to keep the thread in check. i probably wont break it too often, hopefully not at all. but if people are being dumb and breaking the rules/being op, i will break the rules to bring to take them down a notch and such. such as a person constantly dodging things and being unfair? ill definitely /force/ them to be hit, stuff like that, hopefully no one is dumb so i dont need to do this, but whatever, sorry in advance.)
ANYWAYS

« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 03:42:57 PM by TheKid »

RESERVED FOR forgetIN' WHATEVER

this is why you should've waited for me to do the thread you dummy

i am genuinely in the state of advocation as of these moments most certainly not because i am involved in this, but because of the simple reason that this will become of the highest regard to the citizens of this forum. i have already extended all two of my thumbs into symbols representing acceptance and indescribable excitement is already overtaking all and any of my other emotions. in this moment, I am transcending into a state of pure energy from the hyperness that i receive from simply looking at this post.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 01:27:24 AM by Boost »

jesus christ were only like 1 page in and everyones already about to get loving murder by giant fire demon person

also that high-five thing was genius.

nuu don't let this die, it's too perfect

I was promised a sentient house, did not find one in the comic

nuu don't let this die, it's too perfect
im tryin to get ALL OF THEM TO DRAW THEIR COMICS BUT THEYRE ALL LAZY AND SLOW

im tryin to get ALL OF THEM TO DRAW THEIR COMICS BUT THEYRE ALL LAZY AND SLOW
:(

« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 08:44:10 PM by Boost »

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

You made her legit terrifying to me. Congrats!

You made her legit terrifying to me. Congrats!
wait that's a she

wait that's a she

yes. and I'm not adding breasts to make it blantant. Although. you have all right to accidentally call her a He.