Is Ekko OP?

Absolutely.
Yes.
He's strong.
Maybe.
No.
Definitely not.
He's weak.

Author Topic: (]League of Legends[) - Ekko released!  (Read 158342 times)

I didn't make it to my goal of Silver 4, I got so close to the series to get in, but whatever, next season I'll focus on improving and go for gold.

It's certainly possible because I did B5 to S5 this season in about 300 or so games, so S5 to G5 should be an achievable goal

Yeah. I got from Silver III to Gold III this season mainly with a duo partner. Top+Jungle was really good, don't know about the next season, because riot wants to make the junglers affect the game less.

Yeah. I got from Silver III to Gold III this season mainly with a duo partner. Top+Jungle was really good, don't know about the next season, because riot wants to make the junglers affect the game less.
That's bogus, I main jungle and I like playing high impact late game junglers, like Udyr. My only problem is when my team doesn't know what "play passive and farm under tower if you're losing" means and they try to fight a fed lane opponent and then bitch about not having ganks.

I'll have to find someone to seriously duo with, because all my irl friends are in low bronze and troll every game, and I'm actually serious about improving and I'd like to get gold next season, and having someone to duo with reduces the odds that there is a troll/feeder on your team.

I thought the update was supposed to be today :(

I thought the update was supposed to be today :(

Yeah, Me too. now that I remember its usually a week or two after the end to get the new 4.20 BLAZE IT UPDATE
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 01:39:17 PM by Mocha Furrier »

Lol is Kalista 47 coming out in patch 4.20

Stole a baron as Morgana that turned the game when entire team was at base.
Feels good man.

^
Niceee

I just got dived... As thresh. Ahahahaha looove thresh. Got a double and got away with my life. Man what a feeling. Rekt

^
Niceee

I just got dived... As thresh. Ahahahaha looove thresh. Got a double and got away with my life. Man what a feeling. Rekt
I l-l-l-love getting dived early on and clutching out a double kill
My lee sin dodges are so on point now I get out with my life almost every time.

Double post cause NEW RIFT IS LIVE

Summoner's Rift has become 100x better
But I miss the goat

I vote Bankplank as the best build ever

I got my Diamond rewards and I'm happy.