Is Ekko OP?

Absolutely.
Yes.
He's strong.
Maybe.
No.
Definitely not.
He's weak.

Author Topic: (]League of Legends[) - Ekko released!  (Read 161587 times)

I know, I just hate him as a champion. I guess farming is okay. Post six though... Ugh.
Why do you main Trynd, you bastard?
Because I like seeing baddies cry when I bait them with ult and then crit their face in.]

I play on LAN and people here are really hit or miss in top lane. Either they main top but are only average or don't ever play top and get forced to play it and suck. People on LAN are also very greedy and will get baited by the trynda ult very easily, to the point where they cry to their jungler and you bait both of them at once and get a double and then push to inhib while they're down. Trynda is free elo on this server.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 09:00:08 AM by Cappytaino »

I learned my lesson about leaving games, this title has become really fun for me and it sucks having to wait to play.

Well then. I guess I'm the ace for some reason.

Don't ruin this for me.

i think its pretty funny when i place the most wards out of our whole team as adc lol

i think its pretty funny when i place the most wards out of our whole team as adc lol
I'm still a bit confused on what Attack Damage Carry means.

Someone mind dumbing it down for me?

the attack damage carry/marksman's job is to output sustained damage, usually with their autos

I'm still a bit confused on what Attack Damage Carry means.

Someone mind dumbing it down for me?
An AD Carry (known as Marksman by Riot) is a champion that primarily outputs damage through ranged auto attacks (which scale off attack damage).

By building a mix of attack damage, attack speed, critical strike chance, and lifesteal they are usually one of the two highest damaging members of a team (the other being the AP Carry). They often lack the use of many defensive items, however, so they're decently easy to kill if caught alone by multiple enemies.

The main difference between them and an AP Carry aside from using different stats to deal damage is that AD Carries generally output consistent high damage, while AP Carries are sudden bursts of very high damage, limited by cooldowns.

Not that I did say Ranged. All AD Carries (Also known as marksmen) are ranged champions. Someone like master yi, despite scaling off of attack damage and being considered a carry (high damage, low durability), he's not an ADC because he's melee.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 04:45:01 AM by Evar678 »

Not that I did say Ranged. All AD Carries (Also known as marksmen) are ranged champions. Someone like master yi, despite scaling off of attack damage and being considered a carry (high damage, low durability), he's not an ADC because he's melee.
Champions that scale off of AD but are not ranged are generally referred to as fighters. Simply put, they fight.

Also just in case you want a bit more here's my rant from a few pages back regarding the bot lane, supports, and adcs. Mostly supports.
This is a personal annoyance of mine.
Going to enter a small rant don't mind me.

There's a fine line between a support, ADC, and bottom laner. A bottom laner is someone who goes bottom lane. An ADC is a champ that through, surprise, Carries through Attack Damage. ADC's usually go in the bottom lane. They are usually accompanied by a support. Do not call yourself a support just because you are in the bottom lane and are not the ADC. A support's job is to support the whole team, not just the ADC. A support helps the ADC, who is then supposed to carry the team as repayment. The support is not helping just the ADC but the team who will benefit from a healthy and strong ADC. This is also why a support buys wards. The support wards so the entire team benefits from the vision and are able to control the map. The support also plays a key role in team fights, usually packing in massive CC and or assistance to keep the ADC who's sole job is to carry the team through the fight. If you are playing Diana botlane or Gangplank botlane (I'm not calling you out, it's just an example), you are NOT a support. You are an assassin or fighter who is in the botlane to help ONLY the ADC. Diana offer almost nothing in terms of CC and if she doesn't follow the proper build path fostered by a solo lane where she can maximize gold and level gain, she's failing her job as an assassin and as a support. Buying a sightstone further cripples her abilities as an assassin by reducing the total items builts by 1 and increases them as a support. Gangplank follows under the same pretense, who's Q is a gold gathering machine, who loses out because he is alongside an ADC who thirst for gold. He offers minimal CC and loses out on his own potential if he builds a sightstone. This is why Naut actually works as a support. He has incredibly heavy CC and has a low gold maintenance if he builds tank instead of damage, which is what he's usually supposed to do. Annie works under the same reason. She has an incredibly attractive innate tankiness that can be fostered by lower gold cost items, and arguable the best stun in the game capable of turning tides within favor. So next time you type "sup" into the chat box, please mind that your choice in champion aligns with what you claim the role you're trying to fulfill is. I don't care that it's normals, someone out there might still be looking for a good match outside of ranked. Please atleast make sure your team is okay with it, especially in ranked.

Holy forget the comebacks.
Braum was pissed because he didn't get mid so he fed through 75% of the game. My friends wanted to surrender because of it but I said forget that, we gotta win this.
And we did.
Pinnacle of my career I swear

so, tristana and tahm kench... i would have one my last game, but their gnar landed a lucky shot and set vayne up for a quadrakill. rip

not sure why they don't synergise at all, literally tristana and tahm has been the most fun and most effective bot composition i have seen in a while. i can just jump in with no fear at all and go ham, but if the fight starts going their way tahm just evacuates me to a safe kiting position. his slows are enough for me to usually kite people like mad, especially with my super long range late game. might duo rank with my friend and power through like this. there are three more victories below by the way

IMO I like Draven and Vayne, both are unstoppable fed, for vayne you will probably only get shut down by a fed mid laner, or as Draven you shut THEM down