Is Ekko OP?

Absolutely.
Yes.
He's strong.
Maybe.
No.
Definitely not.
He's weak.

Author Topic: (]League of Legends[) - Ekko released!  (Read 161620 times)

ok why does yi have a second spooky voice, and why does he a speak of a second blade
second voice is for when he ults i think

and which line is it where he talks about two blades he could be talking about buying infinity edge or bt

second voice is for when he ults i think

and which line is it where he talks about two blades he could be talking about buying infinity edge or bt
makes sense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k7hQzqb0l4&feature=youtu.be&t=7m18s

I have a feeling PROJECT: Yi's ult activation sound is going to be really spooky.

Like maybe a nuke siren or something like that.

i'll probably only get project lucian he's the only one I really play out of the 5

I have a feeling PROJECT: Yi's ult activation sound is going to be really spooky.

Like maybe a nuke siren or something like that.
just played a match. Yi's skin is loving godly, really amazing. When you ult he has a motion barrier infront of him, when he Q's he leaves clones of himself at every target hit. it's visual candy and audible candy

So uh
With the hp stack melee bruiser top lane meta, Quinn top is super strong.

Skarner and Garen are bringing me to tears rn. Havent ran into a Darius or Morde yet.

Skarner and Garen are bringing me to tears rn. Havent ran into a Darius or Morde yet.
you've lucked out

Playing a devourer jungler, never ganking, and not even finishing sated before 20 should be bannable.

looking for people to play with
ign: UrbaNzNinja

what do you guys think of wukong with the new items?

the new tank items are incredible.

morde adc is loving scary
be glad

you've lucked out
morde adc is loving scary
be glad
Hotdamn, I guess it must be pretty bad then..
looking for people to play with
ign: UrbaNzNinja
Osht what, I already have you added??? UH, maybe we've played a game together before? Also, i'm liking the new items on Trundle. Shen is next on the list.

Hotdamn, I guess it must be pretty bad then..
Morde gets full exp from lane minions he kills, so he's basically guaranteed to outlevel his lane opponents in a duo lane.

Oh and he can steal dragon's soul and control it the same way as he can champions, so him being bot lane and close to dragon would really be scary..
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 03:21:13 AM by Evar678 »