Author Topic: Computermix, Ipquarx, and Cca - CBM being hacked into to steal keys [chat+pics]  (Read 43516 times)

noedit: cowboy why are you acting like someone emailing you under some stuffty mail network is secretive
[GMSC] Maxx: when are you going to tell us what the email is and stop being so secretive about it
Cowboy6: It's a safe-mail.net mail account
[GMSC] Maxx: what the forget is the nameee
[GMSC] Maxx: pls
Cowboy6: Why?
[GMSC] Maxx: So we know whos contacting you?
[GMSC] Maxx: or atleast the alias?
[GMSC] Maxx: why are you being so secretive>?
Cowboy6: It has no name, it's a account setup just for contacting me
Cowboy6: and I'm not, I sent the whole email list to Baddy
[GMSC] Maxx: so it literally says
[GMSC] Maxx: "safemail.net"

What are you doing? I said the last 3 digits, which was what they found. The first five.. Duh, anyone can easily find that.

Reading the key.dat.. But usually it seems the encryption is random too, though.

Reading the key.dat.. But usually it seems the encryption is random too, though.
Still seems fishy to me though.
Here's what I have on my mind so far.
1. Why would someone out of the ordinary just email Cowboy6 himself, and he hacked his server?
That for one, doesn't seem right.
And for two, that seems like a ball of bullstuff because hackers go under the radar, not say,
"Hey I forgeted up something you made, heres how to fix it!!"
2. The person who created the list or told Cowboy6 could also be lying in the general sense that the full real keys could still be floating out there somewhere, so no we aren't safe. I don't know why you and the 10 other people are trying to reassure themselves, we aren't safe until it is proven that it is actually the last digits of the keys.
I for one think that hes lying out his ass because hackers don't tell you what they're doing to your computer, they just do it and get out.
Keys are randomly generated, if he got one part he most likely has the whole keys.

the same exact thing could have happened to RTB Servers or Kalipheter's Service
you're a funny guy
Kalphiter's, maybe, but Ephi's, no

Can you trace the email address or something?

Kalphiter's, maybe, but Ephi's, no
According to kochieboy, even ephialtes' service is hackable.

THANK YOU

OH MY loving GOD

THANK YOU

According to kochieboy, even ephialtes' service is hackable.
That means literally nothing. Theoretically, anything can be hacked. It's the difference in how much work is involved that matters, and I think I can safely say that someone who knew what they were doing like Ephialtes was far more competent in terms of protection than anyone in charge of this service.

Theoretically, anything can be hacked.
You just said it couldn't be hacked. I'm just pointing that out.

That means literally nothing. Theoretically, anything can be hacked. It's the difference in how much work is involved that matters, and I think I can safely say that someone who knew what they were doing like Ephialtes was far more competent in terms of protection than anyone in charge of this service.
Are you seriously still arguing your point? What are you trying to prove. You're just digging into our wounds further. Our keys have been compromised and you are blaming us? Way to be sensitive, you don't have anything to do with this. Stop telling us we are idiots, we didn't intentionally give our keys away.

I really don't see why we're still arguing over this; just wait for badspot to do whatever he's going to do and move on. If we get our keys revoked, okay then. We made a stupid decision in trusting someone who we thought was capable of protecting our keys and he failed us.

I will be very very sad if I lose my 31622 key thanks to a couple of starfishs who decided they hate the game and want to cause strife all around it. Thankfully I've already moved to my 45718 key but still.

You just said it couldn't be hacked. I'm just pointing that out.
No, I didn't. Please get out of your delusions.

What are you trying to prove.
Try reading my posts.

You're just digging into our wounds further.
what are you an infant

Our keys have been compromised and you are blaming us?
yes
am i not being obvious enough

Way to be sensitive, you don't have anything to do with this.
this is a public forum

Stop telling us we are idiots
no

we didn't intentionally give our keys away.
I entered it into the console which then encrypted my key into a key.dat.