Computermix, Ipquarx, and Cca - CBM being hacked into to steal keys [chat+pics]

Author Topic: Computermix, Ipquarx, and Cca - CBM being hacked into to steal keys [chat+pics]  (Read 43501 times)

Well I'm on that list, and those are the last few characters of my BL key... So I can verify this and can assume that I am thoroughly forgeted.

Well according to some they only have the last 3 characters and according to some others they have the whole thing. I'm not sure who to believe to be honest.

It looks like they are trying to get the keys of well known people in the community, appart from some.

It kinda looks like they are targetting people who were vital for making blockland active.

It looks like they are trying to get the keys of well known people in the community, appart from some.

It kinda looks like they are targetting people who were vital for making blockland active.
...what are you even talking about.

they just got keys from a hosting service, simple.

Why do you exist.

You're so dense you could be used as building material.

Why do you exist.
from what he posts, he's like 8 years old.

from what he posts, he's like 8 years old.
No, he's french. So it's even worse.

ill take this as a compliment

So what would you even do if you have those keys? Make pitiful attempts at trolling servers as someone else?

So what would you even do if you have those keys? Make pitiful attempts at trolling servers as someone else?
well, yeah

Well according to some they only have the last 3 characters and according to some others they have the whole thing. I'm not sure who to believe to be honest.
well the person who believes that theres only the last 3 are most likely believing lies
because i cant express this any more
hackers dont tell you what they are doing
Computermix wont stop until he gets what he wants
MOR wont stop until he gets what he wants
they are lying.

well the person who believes that theres only the last 3 are most likely believing lies
they are lying.
noedit: if you got the last few then you would have the whole thing because they are randomly generated keys

they are lying.
maybe that's what they want us to think??? There's no way to tell what's right in this scenario.