Author Topic: Computermix, Ipquarx, and Cca - CBM being hacked into to steal keys [chat+pics]  (Read 43506 times)

I really don't see why we're still arguing over this; just wait for badspot to do whatever he's going to do and move on. If we get our keys revoked, okay then. We made a stupid decision in trusting someone who we thought was capable of protecting our keys and he failed us.

I will be very very sad if I lose my 31622 key thanks to a couple of starfishs who decided they hate the game and want to cause strife all around it. Thankfully I've already moved to my 45718 key but still.
No one is going to get their keys revoked. Those guys are all bluffing to get your panties in a knot and that's why none of the people who found out about this a month ago brought the situation to the forums.

No, I didn't. Please get out of your delusions.
Try reading my posts.
what are you an infant
yes
am i not being obvious enough
this is a public forum
no

Why am I an infant? Are you serious? Why are you obsessive to make us feel guilty after someone was stolen from us. I don't care if this is a public forum, have some decency on a public forum and stop victim blaming. And that is NOT giving a key away. Why don't you try reading some time yourself.

if maxx ever goes full handicap he has all our keys
we are forgeted

Typed in blockland forums on duckduckgo to check out whats going on.
Drama section pops up as first result.
First topic I see on the top is this.

Man, this stuff's crazier than what APB goes through when it comes to software.
Other than that, I'm glad I haven't tried out remote server hosting.

if maxx ever goes full handicap he has all our keys
we are forgeted
I don't have all your keys?
They covered up the whole keys, but I think they are behind something way bigger.

elize =/= mor
What does it even matter? Stupid people are stupid people.

wait what holy stuff guys. Should I be worried?

wait what holy stuff guys. Should I be worried?
No. Not if you didn't use CBMhost.

No. Not if you didn't use CBMhost.

I did use CBMhost, and that is my key