Author Topic: Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth Megathread: Rebirth coming to N3DS and Wii U!  (Read 130381 times)

Reminder (or announcement, depending on if you've been paying attention to Ed's Afterbirth posts, the latest of which you can see here) that Rebirth is coming to New 3DS, WiiU, and Xbox One on July 23rd

N3DS and WiiU version will utilize the second screen to
- show a larger map
- let you draw on the map
- show higher resolution art of your trinkets, cards, and items

FAQ from Ed:
- he doesn't know what time it comes out
- the 3DS version is New 3DS only, the extra power was required
- $15 on all platforms
- no loyalty discounts
- no save transferring
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 12:28:20 AM by Regulith »

OH HEY ITS BACK

A lot of the hidden links in ed's posts lead to images or gifs about greed and its evils

buy something will ya

oh nice
can't wait for the new dlc!!!!!

thread's back so i'd like to say that 2 weeks ago, i got real platinum god and i'm never playing the game again.

Started this game recently, I like getting lord of flies

okay sure, put a horrific, bloody, dark, depressing game into a kid's console

Ed reveals Greed Mode, the new gamemode in Afterbirth he's been so excited about and teasing since the beginning

Short version: The more randomly generated waves of enemies you kill without stopping, the more money you get, and the more items you can buy

forget I really wanna get plat god before Afterbirth

I dont wanna do lost tho :(

keep restarting until your first item is a good one, like holy mantle (the absolute greatest item for the lost) and if you can get dead cat on top of that somehow, you're good to go. be sure to do it in hardmode immediately because you really don't want to go through this stuff twice

forget I really wanna get plat god before Afterbirth

the lost was made as an unfair bullstuff character to cheat people out of the platinum god achievement, so i will teach you the greatest trick of our time

if you take any character mod, extract the xml file for the characters, and modify the lost's strings to contain as many OP items and 500 health, then you can cheat a swill of jew kikery out of the kikelord edmund mcmillen and his dark master phil fish

or alt F4 before isaac's last will appears and you can just give yourself infinite retries as long as you remember to do that

i wouldn't even blame you. i did it legit and it was by far the worst experience of my life. i don't know why i even did it, i didn't enjoy it for even 1 second. like niblic said, the lost is a bullstuff character. the only reason for his existence is to frustrate players and keep them from getting the real plat god achievement.