GRTB : Return To Blockland - Update 2.5

Author Topic: GRTB : Return To Blockland - Update 2.5  (Read 64281 times)

Quote from: Badspot
If someone posts something that is messed up in some way please report it so it can be removed.
To report a post, click the "report to moderator" button in the lower right of the post.

Common offenses:
Missing files
Improper packaging
Syntax errors (ie doesn't work)
Breaks game
Overwrites other datablocks
They ported someone else's add-on and did a crappy job
Description contains the phrase "I didn't test this" or something similar

If you post something in blatantly stupid like an add-on that isn't yours that you ported over to v9 despite the fact that you have never actually run v9 you will be banned.

You seriously should of thought about it before you post an addon only about you.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 07:51:01 PM by Futurjojo »

I actually like this mod a lot for some reason.

whY WOULD YOU INCLUDE THE REAL NAME OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND IN THE CREDITS OF A MOD IN THIS ENVIRONMENT

PEOPLE DONT EVEN INCLUDE THEIR _OWN_ REAL NAMES BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT GET TO HARASSED BY NOSY BLOCKLANDERS
Oh no everyone knows my name, I better ban everyone from my server so they don't tell me my name.

i found his facebook and city from her name lol

this has already been done by DAProgs, with functional IRC.

this will just divide people more, as opposed to using the one already made

The fact you included your girlfriend's name on an online building game mod based on Legos is hilarious.

I like the chalkboard but what I don't understand is with white chalk why is it black.

The fact you included your girlfriend's name on an online building game mod based on Legos is hilarious.
Actually, the part "For being the love of my life" was already in the original RTB manual, but there was no name there. I simply added one

this has already been done by DAProgs, with functional IRC.

this will just divide people more, as opposed to using the one already made
This has a functional IRC. DaProgs has the News Feed and the RTB "Archive" cache.
His "IRC" relies on direct authentication. This one doesn't.
I don't have anything against it tho. It works great. I just prefer the latter
I am working on implementing a news feed for the add-ons posted on THIS forum
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 04:02:59 AM by Goth77 »

rotondo said to not use the RTB name anymore
you're risking this getting fail-binned because it includes "RTB" in the name
give RTB credits on the side or something, don't want this fail binned
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 11:35:11 PM by -Setro- »

rotondo said to not use the RTB name anymore
you're risking this getting fail-binned because it includes "RTB" in the name
give RTB credits on the side or something, don't want this fail binned
The credits are on the OP

The credits are on the OP
He means remove the RTB part of the name.

Call it something like BEM? Blockland Enhancement Manager?I don't think you could use the BAM name either.
Because your name being in the addon is showing too much ego, its like if Ephialtes called his : Ephialtes' Return To Blockland.

i found his facebook and city from her name lol

this isn't impressive, you're just creepy

this isn't impressive, you're just creepy

I enjoy collecting, interpreting, organizing and storing data. It would be creepy if I planned to do anything with the info. I don't plan on doing anything with Goth77's information. The problem is: someone else might, and I like to tell people when they're hanging their ass out the window on the criminal freeway.

I enjoy collecting, interpreting, organizing and storing data. It would be creepy if I planned to do anything with the info. I don't plan on doing anything with Goth77's information. The problem is: someone else might, and I like to tell people when they're hanging their ass out the window on the criminal freeway.
I think it will be o.k
Thank you for your concern

The credits section makes this remake 100% less appealing for me lol