GRTB : Return To Blockland - Update 2.5

Author Topic: GRTB : Return To Blockland - Update 2.5  (Read 64290 times)

In what way was this badly ported?

oh god the sounds jesus christ

has anyone actually looked at the code and sniffed for yoinks

this smells suspiciously of yoinks to me

has anyone actually looked at the code and sniffed for yoinks

this smells suspiciously of yoinks to me
someone should diff it with the original RTB maybe

kayne looked at this mod and said goddamn.

I really wish it was just RTB so we didn't need stuff like this :/

Remember that this mod is breaking the rules. (crappy port lol)
that's pretty poor judgement, personally I think he did a good job, while it's certainly not RTB, it does cover /most/ qualities/quirks from the original addon, plus the added benefit of sounds. I'll admit the GUI could use some work, and the Gothbot is un-needed, I was getting annoyed with Infomaniac anyway, however there's nothing here I would consider 'crappy'.

I enjoy collecting, interpreting, organizing and storing data on random people on the internet.
you're just creepy
This might surprise you, but that is not a normal thing that normal people do.

someone should diff it with the original RTB maybe
Will do in a bit provided someone doesn't beat me to it.

To be honest, this is really underrated.
I agree with AricanDarysa, while the GUI might need a little work it is not "crappy".
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 04:49:19 PM by Mr Queeba »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMj4caZQAnA
I just made a video on this.
Oh god its terrible, the gui doesn't change with your theme, the sounds... the gui is made poorly.
I mean at first glance I was actually going to get this because it looked well made, but now...uhh well no.
Also I am actually sort of offended he calls this an rtb remake, its more like he splattered himself all over rtb and called it a remake.

Also seriously what is up with the credits section?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 06:30:30 PM by ZERØ »

This might surprise you, but that is not a normal thing that normal people do.

Well I already explained why it's not creepy, it's public information for the public to use, I don't see the issue.

I guess you could say that having an avatar about a little Japanese girl that's full of cum isn't a thing normal people do either. Or pretending to be a teacher. The list goes on.

It's creepy.
Gathering information about people without their consent or knowledge is pretty creepy.

>accessing public information without their permission/knowledge

if you go on my forum account profile without asking me first you're creepy

>accessing public information without their permission/knowledge

if you go on my forum account profile without asking me first you're creepy
Are you this dense? You perfectly know what he means. Stop.

Are you this dense? You perfectly know what he means. Stop.

Yeah, I do know perfectly what it means. Apparently it's bad to look up people's public information that they've posted on the internet for everyone to see. Are you dense? That's exactly what he did. Think about it in context. I haven't accessed any private information through any kind of hack or back door or whatever, there's literally nothing wrong with looking at a facebook page that it took 3 minutes to find. Stop making a big deal out of nothing.

this will probably end to drama section lol