Author Topic: GRTB : Return To Blockland - Update 2.5  (Read 64271 times)

U know Why doesn't someone just put informatic back in and put out a dl. We don't need to convince goth boy to do it when there are plenty of other people who will

that gui remake is terrible

Return to Gothboy, Gothboy edition

Gothboy

Return to Gothboy, Gothboy edition

Gothboy
made by gothboy
special thanks to gohtboy
send donations to gothboy
Gothboy, Inc. All gothboys reserved.

Beating a dead horse, gothboy edition

I don't know why, but I am actually surprised nobody likes this.

gothIRC
gothmod manager
goth prefs

this just in every window will feature an icon of gothboy next to the other buttons, clicking it will require you to unlock day one dlc by giving goth $60, then you can get server control, which will feature every icon being replaced by a face of gothboy and/or his blockland avatar and with witty comments about his girlfriend that he does not have. also gothboy tips will expand into more places, with each blockland window featuring gothboy tips and having a blinding red color scheme. finally, downloading this mod will permanently turn your avatar into gothboys. then you will require to spread this mod or you will have $10 removed from you for every week you fail to get another person to download this. then gothboy will find your home, come into your bedroom. you lay on your bed with your bottocks ready. it's so thick and painful but you want to please gothboy, so you push against it. you see your parents walk in, to be silenced by gothboy. gothboy is love. gothboy is life.

You can always count on BL forums to amplify the smallest of issues to the max

Um lol what the hell.

gothIRC
gothmod manager
goth prefs

made by gothboy
special thanks to gohtboy
send donations to gothboy
Gothboy, Inc. All gothboys reserved.

Beating a dead horse, gothboy edition

I never said any of this. I never asked for donations either. Lol what.

Quote from: Badspot
If someone posts something that is messed up in some way please report it so it can be removed.
To report a post, click the "report to moderator" button in the lower right of the post.

Common offenses:
Missing files
Improper packaging
Syntax errors (ie doesn't work)
Breaks game
Overwrites other datablocks
They ported someone else's add-on and did a crappy job
Description contains the phrase "I didn't test this" or something similar

If you post something in blatantly stupid like an add-on that isn't yours that you ported over to v9 despite the fact that you have never actually run v9 you will be banned.

Remember that this mod is breaking the rules.