MyCreativeName - Unprovoked flaming and stuffty attitude towards Flatflyer

Author Topic: MyCreativeName - Unprovoked flaming and stuffty attitude towards Flatflyer  (Read 20001 times)

why do people hate flatflyer?

That's a really good question.

Creative already got banned for being a little stuff, and I would place bets if you keep it up you are next on the chopping block.
you're right

flatflyer is a worthwhile human being birdkin who does not deserve any flak for his outlooks or actions

User was banned for this post

Called that.

Anyone else care to be an starfish?

Perhaps it started with his obsession with his OCs and wanting people to draw them and it's just stuck around since then even though he's actually changed since then?

I haven't seen any reasons to hate him, i'd give him a high five and a cookie

the word bully has lost some of it's meaning in recent years, but it's true:

don't be a bully.

you're right

flatflyer is a worthwhile human being birdkin who does not deserve any flak for his outlooks or actions

laughing for real right now

you're right

And so Reson reunited with Creativename as they both started jacking eachother off whilst fantasizing about Flatflyer

you're right

Perhaps it started with his obsession with his OCs and wanting people to draw them and it's just stuck around since then even though he's actually changed since then?

I haven't seen any reasons to hate him, i'd give him a high five and a cookie
I remember hating him when he'd keep posting huge obnoxious avian ocdonutsteele imagedumps in the starbound thread, but then he stopped doing that and it stopped being a problem. Some people just can't let go, it seems.

OK reson deserved that

why can't we just accept people yknow?

why can't we just accept people yknow?

what's with the spaces

what's with the spaces
i was gonna write more but i couldn't think of anything else to say