Author Topic: BlockNet Dedicated Hosting - New lower prices!  (Read 55348 times)

Can you post a preview of the server control tab please. That's a big deciding factor in managed hosting solutions.

There is none yet.

Is at least a remote console included with this?

Is at least a remote console included with this?

Assuming things haven't changed by the beta, you SSH into a custom command line interface with a few basic options such as changing the server name/title, starting/stopping the server, accessing the console, etc.

Will there ever be a possibility of a free node, but on a cheaper server, limited server slots, and you must supply your own key?

I ordered a 11$ a Month Shared High Performance. I'm excited to try the service out.

I assume you mean you don't want auto-charge, but the way you said it technically means you do lol.

It's like saying "I didn't do nothing!"... -So you did something?
I thought he said he wanted to be auto charged, I misread that.

Got my server up and running with speedkart. No lag at all. Pretty impressed so far. Will keep you guys updated. I have the 11 dollar plan btw.

Hey, it seems my Emails are not being responded to. Can you change the username of my rental key to RggServer? I actually originally wanted something else but it sounded even worse.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 07:08:37 PM by rggbnnnnn »

Hey, it seems my Emails are not being responded to.
A one-man hosting service cannot respond to technical support requests 24/7. Unless you have waited for more an 24 hours, be patient.

-QUESTIONS-

This seems like a very good service, and looks good. But, what were to happen if this had failed, and how many blockland keys did you buy? Unless they are bought, when a player purchases a server. How many servers do you own, how much ram does each one have. What is to happen if all of your servers are ddossed, or a player can get a hold of all of the blockland keys bought. What are the IDs around the blockland keys? How can you change the names of the server owner, without overlapping the name of the player. (Like, when you try and use a name already in use, you cant. How are you letting this happen on the server title?)Is the name "BlockNet" trademarked? If not, what if I were to buy the name and sue you for using a profitable service under my name.

They buy ID's and you use them to host, you never get the actual key. It needs a different name than anything that's being used but that's not really a problem it's just to protect your key in case anything ever happens. You can just use the key you already have if you want your name

I hosted Rising Lava. Loving the service. Would recommend it to anyone that wants to host a server small or large.

Is the name "BlockNet" trademarked? If not, what if I were to buy the name and sue you for using a profitable service under my name.
Buying the trademark would cost you about as much as you'd be awarded in damages if any small claims court actually decided to rule in your favor.

Buying the trademark would cost you about as much as you'd be awarded in damages if any small claims court actually decided to rule in your favor.
So, if so. I would have lost nothing, but would have destroyed "BlockNet"?

and how many blockland keys did you buy? Unless they are bought, when a player purchases a server. What is to happen if all of your servers are ddossed, or a player can get a hold of all of the blockland keys bought. What are the IDs around the blockland keys? How can you change the names of the server owner, without overlapping the name of the player.

I'm pretty sure he only bought one key which is named "BlockNet" and is shared by all the users that do not use their own key.