Author Topic: Derontchi - seriously, you are dumb  (Read 5741 times)

This guy has really been on my nerves. Derontchi is one of the stupidest forumers I've seen in my time here. From his over-protective arguments, to just being downright handicapped, Derontchi has a lot of evidence in different categories that I'll provide below.

Harsh Retaliation
I know Derontchi isn't the only one guilty of this, hell I get really mad too a lot on these forums, but a lot of his is just unneeded.
Derontchi is one of those people that carries his aggression from topic to topic, even if it has nothing to do with the topic.

Crop it yourself you loving lazy starfish douche prick monday I hate you
This was a reply to someone asking someone else to crop a picture down because it had a thick white border on it. What an aggressive response, there wasn't even any arguing in the topic, why is he acting so hostile?

Here he posted a video that was clearly in the OP of the topic, then later edits it making him look even more ridiculous.
One practically made for BLF

forget my life forget you abandon thread forget you all burn in hell i love you bye
Saying "forget forget forget i hate you forgetity forget forget hahaha" is unnecessary. I later call him out on this and how he's being stupid, and this is his excuse.
I'm on a huge loving adrenaline rush atm and I need to quit posting right now sorry
This doesn't matter! If you're on an adrenaline rush, you can prevent yourself from getting mad on the internet. It's not like you're screaming profanities and running around violently, you're typing words on a keyboard. There's nobody forcing you to get mad and type these things.

Stupidity
I don't know whether to label it as stupidity or laziness, but either way he's both an idiot and suffers from extreme laziness. Here's some examples.

That topic was about pictures of cute animals, not a special interest about loving cartoon animals portrayed with human-like traits.

(The pixelated content is inappropriate to search. If anyone wants to know, it was the term / syndrome of having multiple snakees.)
Are you really that stupid? How about you tell us to look up a child research video, or someone's head getting blown apart. They're all equally disturbing. After I pointed out that this post was bannable, he still doesn't understand why. I understand that he's not linking the material or forcing you to view it, but when you tell someone to look at something when they don't know what it is, it's sort of the same thing.

Example of stuff-stirring. Posts in a topic about a Pakistani school shooting, blaming Muslims and stereo-typing them as animals or danger.

I'm sure you've all seen his posts and the stuff he does, but I've been wanting to rant about him for a long while, just to give my perspective on the whole thing.

Yeah I've been doing a bit of research and he acts a lot like Igloos/Caribou. Harm and a couple of other people also figured this out, so he's doing a terrible job at hiding it.

Yeah I've been doing a bit of research and he acts a lot like Igloos/Caribou. Harm and a couple of other people also figured this out, so he's doing a terrible job at hiding it.
noticed this too

He didn't actually post anything graphic. It was just a word lol.

But yea this guy is dumb and needs to stop lashing out whenever he is called out on his mistakes. Obvious case of diphallia right there.

that was a speedy turnaround, jstar fish.

I'm not sure it's igloos just yet. Trust the expert, guys.

igloos was way nicer then that

I was actually about to make a thread about his racism.

don't forget this gem:

Muslims are loving primitive animals

wait didn't he go back and say he meant Muslim extremists are animals

I was actually about to make a thread about his racism.

don't forget this gem:

we know what he meant.

wait didn't he go back and say he meant Muslim extremists are animals
While it could have been a sincere slip-up that needed correction, it really felt more like backpedaling/damage control/whatever you want to call it.

I'm not sure it's igloos just yet. Trust the expert, guys.
Yeah, I doubt it. He's in a different timezone, he's not Jewish, and he got his account while caribou was still around.

different idiot

Derontchi seems to have some weird unconditional love towards me. I'm not sure how I should feel about it.