Author Topic: Hissy Fit Kids  (Read 11948 times)

But i miss grammar but you have added the wrong stuff like treat diseases that not the only people who can determine if someone may die or let alone because their grammar plus clearly you can't read as you are carrying on abut the grammar. - Didn't understand a word of this

So don't reply to what i say if you are going to talk crap. - Hypocritical to the max.

Yeah their may not be grammar but you are a moron if you don't understand it

WE CARE ABOUT GRAMMAR BECAUSE WE DON'T UNDERSTAND A loving WORD THAT YOU TYPE.

ok i will now stop to use grammar and spelling whatsoever because i want to see if you will be able to understand me keep in mind i will only do this wehn replying to your dumb ass post because you are a gigantic friend who needs to leran a lesson and stop thinking you a re a philosopher you fail at everything you have done so far why not just became an hero because you cannot get your point across without propper grammar just try and undrstand me now ahahha thats right its harder than you think and no im not talking crap just please try to read this and read all of it because if you simply read that first remark than you are an impatient and ignorant donkey and we would be able to read if you had grammar in your god damn posts you cannot read without proper grammar have fun failing all of your english calses and ending up on the street drinking booze and talking non stop about random stuff and think about waht you said back up there if there is no grammar and someone is dying from a disease the person readin the note wont even know taht there si a desiase because he cant read the god damn note that wgiven to him due to poor grammar just seriously shut up youre not gonig to win this eat stuff and explode

Thanks

- Hypocritical to the max.
Just stop whining and go commit Self Delete or something similar, we could do with less morons in this world.

OK Vert I'm not a donkey one key point to a moron is someone who does not see that a donkey could not type.

Oh i can read what you said because i can read unlike you.
You will fail most things and wont be able to help other people if you have to ahve grammar to be able to read.

I know some people who's hands writing is terrible and there spelling is just as bad. But i can read what they say but I'm not a moron anyone who says you have to have good hand writing to succeed is moron if you bother to stop being a handicap all your life you could luck up people who have really really bad writing and spelling but became famous or is famous or a top and world known scientist.

- Hypocritical to the max.
Just stop whining and go commit Self Delete or something similar, we could do with less morons in this world.

No thanks i think your family may want to when they see they are related to you.
Bummer for them. Anyway HANG ON you said we could do with less morons in this world does that mean you are going to kill yourself too awww shame well not really but still nope nothing really happening for me if you die.

merc, grammar only matters when readability becomes an issue. A lot of us can't understand a single word that you're saying. You can take the time to actually properly edit a forums post before you say it. It's not a race, here.

Also as much as a good point that is if you can't read what i type you are a moron (anyone who can't that is not just you dilt) i can read what vert said and you really cant say much to go against that. But i starting to like you  i still wan you to get Kungfu on here well on my topic i would want to bug Packer if we are.

Nice triple post, your more of a noob than i expected.
No thanks i think your family may want to when they see they are related to you.
Bummer for them. Anyway HANG ON you said we could do with less morons in this world does that mean you are going to kill yourself too awww shame well not really but still nope nothing really happening for me if you die.
You know, it's cases like you who make me laugh. It's always the same, no one ever comes up with anything original.
And don't go on about people having bad handwriting, mine ressembles ink noodles on paper, and i can't be bothered to try and decipher it.
I can't be arsed to try and work out the rest of your illegible message, it's simply a waste of energy which could be used for a more beneficial cause.

And thank you i thought you would give up i have three posts as i  was waiting for one of you two to post and you are not that important for me to wait wait with it copied and then paste when you post so thank for not giving me a good answer to any post i for talking crap all the way though.

Oh and not talking any sense with the whole dyslexic bit of course you can't win against (smiles)
please reply i think you may now.

OK Vert I'm not a donkey one key point to a moron is someone who does not see that a donkey could not type.
I see you don't understand metaphors either, you'll have trouble reading shakespeare books.

I know some people who's hands writing is terrible and there spelling is just as bad. But i can read what they say but I'm not a moron anyone who says you have to have good hand writing to succeed is moron if you bother to stop being a handicap all your life you could luck up people who have really really bad writing and spelling but became famous or is famous or a top and world known scientist.
So are you saying anyone that can't read is a moron? You're a real starfish.

And thank you i thought you would give up- #1 i have three posts as i  was waiting for one of you two to post- #2 and you are not that important for me to wait wait with it copied and then paste when you post so thank for not giving me a good answer to any post i for talking crap all the way though - #3.

Oh and not talking any sense with the whole dyslexic bit of course you can't win against - #4(smiles)
please reply i think you may now.
#1 - You think I would give up?
#2 - I was too busy translating your past three posts into proper English.
#3 - Crap posts get crap answers
#4 - Don't talk to us about sense, you certainally lack sense, amongst several other basic gramatical devices.

I see you don't understand metaphors either, you'll have trouble reading shakespeare books.
I belive Shakespeare mainly wrote plays and poems, he might have written books although i'm not sure.

So are you saying anyone that can't read is a moron? You're a real nintendo.
Mercenary, if you were a doctor, you would be sent to jail for break the doctor's Hypocratic Oath. You rank amongst one of the biggest morons i've ever come across.

I belive Shakespeare mainly wrote plays and poems, he might have written books although i'm not sure.

Yes, but his plays such as A Midsummer Nights Dream have a lot of metaphors.

This idiot clearly needs to return to kintergarden to learn his basic gramatical devices such as sentence structure, word order and punctuation.

No I'm saying that if you cant red what I'm saying you are a moron in your case yes. : )

Think what about when you are working at a place with the unlikely case uses paper i know its going far but some people actually write still and you are there reading but you cant because they didn't use grammar to the full OH MY GOD what will you do.

Anyway everyone leaving alone the whole dyslexic bit thats because you wont win with that plus you are a moron you don't seem to get it.

let me help you if anything you will read this IF YOU CANT READ  BAD HAND WRITING OR BAD SPELLING YOU ARE forgetED!

I mean  if you can live with out grammar good spelling and writing etc you are buggered because you will need to be able to in some point in your life you may have  child hope not will feel sorry for him but thats not important yet he may have bad hand writing or just grammar problems and he may ask you something like why are you alive or ask for help which one you wont be able answer.

I'm enjoying this keep em coming but we really should make our own topic as we are using someone else's.

#1 - You think I would give up? Well yeah your parents have (yawn)

#2 - I was too busy translating your past three posts into proper English. Dam you just keep proving my point that you are a moron if you cant read my writing you are well and truly buggered.

#3 - Crap posts get crap answers So you are saying crap and you emit that you have no grammar
and well no i think thats it all i said you just said you are a moron if i may i will use this you dug a hole for you then :)

#4 - Don't talk to us about sense, you certainally lack sense, amongst several other basic gramatical devices. Well...

Bah be back in hour feel free to complain while i am away