Author Topic: Hissy Fit Kids  (Read 11870 times)

kids who go crazy whenever some thing doesn't go right in there perfect world.

get up out of my perfect world!

I vote for these fool to grow the panda up.
My head exploded trying to comprehend that.
Quit being such a baby, he left off one letter.
Yeah I guess that was uncalled for.

Use your eyes they help me when i read.
Try to properly read what you just typed, you'll run out of air and possibly die.
Same thing here, holy ice cream, he forgot a comma and didn't capitalize a letter.
I'm saying that he doesn't have any puctuation making it impossible to properly read.

Try to properly read what you just typed, you'll run out of air and possibly die.
Same thing here, holy ice cream, he forgot a comma and didn't capitalize a letter.
I'm saying that he doesn't have any puctuation making it impossible to properly read.

If you want to get technical, yes, it is possible.

properly read? I tried and ran out of air.

i understood it. but had to read slowly. and about 4 times

i understood it. but had to read slowly. and about 4 times
Considering that his posts are usually a page long, I don't have that kind of time :P

Not yet bitch Im back.. and Im back with people who are not morons like entrepreneur in as you can see he does not mind my lack of grammar but does mind you and your friends "hissy fits" .

properly read? I tried and ran out of air.

YAY! One less moron in the world cant recall which one but one of you will be happy now.

Hypocrite ranting about how we can't read when you yourself seem to lack that ability too.
I never said I died or anything, and that would be extremely unrealistic. I simply ran out of air while trying to read your posts, obviously I'll take a breath, but it is impossible to read properly without running out of air.
Also, you sound like a god damn 8 year old that hasn't even come close to highschool.
What's your English mark again? I want a percentage out of 100, since you claim that grammar and spelling are so unimportant, you should be getting around 99%.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 06:48:01 PM by Vertzer »

YAY! builders server is up and its got the mods yayay and the people like it.
One of them Chaos is making video of its got wood cutting mining farming and money mod and a jail mod and what else oh yeah! its got making weapons so cool like mini so stone and get some wood and make a scythe or just a bow with wood yayyayaya!

I try and help on Builders server as much as a i can, but some people don't take it in. You tell them like 8 times. This guy called Hot fuzz, I helped him in buying weapons, but he just kept asking and then broke rules such as killing someone while building, so I kicked him, he did it again and again, I kicked him again and again.
So in the end I banned him for an hour and he came back. What is wrong with him? In two days i helped him and try to bug him so he would leave, but he just kept coming back! what is wrong with him?
Anyway, people ask for help too much and most of the time it's easy to post message on forum that will answer all your questions.
I tried to fix it. However, some areas were really hard to understand.

I will hire you lol to fix my stuff lol builder server woohoo! its great and fun and good map ahhh the best in blockland at the moment