Hissy Fit Kids

Author Topic: Hissy Fit Kids  (Read 11967 times)

I have one of two theories about Mercenary:

1. He has no knowledge of how to end run-on sentences, or a proper grasp of grammar. Very unlikely considering he *claims* he is indeed 16-years old. He claims that he isn't the greatest in Grammar/Spelling, but that gives him no excuse to at least put in some dang periods or commas without making it an eyesore to read his dang posts.

2. He is what is known as a ''pecker'' or someone who has to look at his keyboard when he types. My friend has this same problem. Not wanting to waste time, he rarely ever adds any punctuation, and in doing so saving him time. It would be more convenient for Mercenary to just type the words rather than add in periods, commas, etc. except when necessary.

That is all.

I don't expect to get flamed, but.. nonetheless. 

I've been laughing so hard at this thread... truly Hissy fit kids.
QFT & Same'd.

1. He has no knowledge of how to end run-on sentences, or a proper grasp of grammar. Very unlikely considering he *claims* he is indeed 16-years old. He claims that he isn't the greatest in Grammar/Spelling, but that gives him no excuse to at least put in some dang periods or commas without making it an eyesore to read his dang posts.

2. He is what is known as a ''pecker'' or someone who has to look at his keyboard when he types. My friend has this same problem. Not wanting to waste time, he rarely ever adds any punctuation, and in doing so saving him time. It would be more convenient for Mercenary to just type the words rather than add in periods, commas, etc. except when necessary.

Hi moron i thought this crap i don't look at my keyboard when i type. I am 16.

But let me ask all something can't recall which post or who but one of my anti fans (i will call you moron that now its nicer) anyway one of you said this as  a insult to me. "I knew Americas young is getting stupid"  Also, I'm not really American either, so it doesn't affect me either. I was
just born in America, so I'm just a US Citizen, dumbforget.

And there is special thing at the end of flaming to the American bit ok but i don't want you to Pm each other thats cheating. Have fun!

Quote from: Badspot
Go die in a fire , thank you.
Quote by badspot, quote required.

Really and where was this? which page really?

Hey feck face ho and look at the ban 691 topic ok!?
IT'S OKAY EVERYONE, HE'S FROM ENGLAND. [size=0pt]I bet he's 6.[/size]

fu. :(
Illidan you whore. Come suck my Great British balls before saying that.

Tsk Tsk  don't include countries moron.

Also Monty are you half telling lies saying that quote. Its not on this post but hoping people are stupid enough to think he said that here .

Hi moron I thought about this crap; I don't look at my keyboard when I type. I am 16.

But let me ask you all something. I can't recall which post, or who made it, but one of my anti-fans (I will call you moron; that now I'm being nicer.) Anyway one of you said this as an insult to me. "I knew America's young was getting more stupid" Also, I'm not really an American either, so it doesn't affect me either. I was just born in America, so I'm just a US Citizen, dumbpanda. Born in America? You are now American, my idiot.

And there is special thing at here is the end of flaming to the American bit, ok? Just remember, I don't want you to Pm each other, that's cheating. Have fun!
Holy crap so many errors.
Regarding the red part: LIES.

Hi moron I thought about this crap; I don't look at my keyboard when I type. I am 16.

But let me ask you all something. I can't recall which post, or who made it, but one of my anti-fans (I will call you moron; that now I'm being nicer.) Anyway one of you said this as an insult to me. "I knew America's young was getting more stupid" Also, I'm not really an American either, so it doesn't affect me either. I was just born in America, so I'm just a US Citizen, dumbpanda. Born in America? You are now American, my idiot.

And there is special thing at here is the end of flaming to the American bit, ok? Just remember, I don't want you to Pm each other, that's cheating. Have fun!
Holy crap so many errors.
Regarding the red part: LIES.

Why believe it is lies that is the only reason i can be happy about this that if i mean you lot in real life i can your ass's.

And why don't you go and call Monty a lier? He has lied about Badspot.

Monty never said that Badpot had said that in this topic.

Please die in a fire.  Thanks.

Monty never said that Badpot had said that in this topic.

Please die in a fire.  Thanks.

I Know and i have said that two posts before i think. He clearly wants me to feel angry scared or something the rest of you to believe he said it in this post doe snot have to say he didn't say it here.
You would ask your self why would someone quote something like that in a post clearly to have a effect so think about it.

Also Monty are you half telling lies saying that quote. Its not on this post but hoping people are stupid enough to think he said that here .
Hi I'm Colten Sahms and I live in America. I have no problem with Japan, England, ect. However, I hate China and Korea. If you want to visit me go to New Jersey.

Now you can come rape me :)

Hi I'm Colten Sahms and I live in America. I have no problem with Japan, England, ect. However, I hate China and Korea. If you want to visit me go to New Jersey.

You am brave my friend

I see you STILL ignore my remark about your English marks.

You am brave my friend

Don't just hope this guys hunts you down but why rape !?

But also why do you hate China and Korea  north or south?

I see you're STILL ignoring my remark about your English marks.