Author Topic: Hissy Fit Kids  (Read 11936 times)

I will hire you lol to fix my stuff lol builder server woohoo! its great and fun and good map ahhh the best in blockland at the moment

In school does your teacher care if you type like a stupid person or have you not got to computers yet ?

I will hire you lol to fix my stuff lol builder server woohoo! its great and fun and good map ahhh the best in blockland at the moment

In school does your teacher care if you type like a stupid person or have you not got to computers yet ?

sorry but all i thing you are going to do is be a moron now buggered off

sorry but all i thing you are going to do is be a moron now buggered off

:cookieMonster:

Hey feck face ho and look at the ban 691 topic ok!?

WTF , are you trying to say "panda face hoe and look at the ban 691 topic ok ?" If you were it would still not make any sense , and WTF are you sticking up for your some body else on the internet good god just leave .

IT'S OKAY EVERYONE, HE'S FROM ENGLAND. [size=0pt]I bet he's 6.[/size]

That's entirely a bad thing, normally I'd expect pretty good grammar from an english person.
This here is obviously a chav or some other from some other handicapped social class.

Anyways, since we won, I'll let polysoldier share the victory too.
Did someone say victory?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 06:30:33 AM by Monty »

Like a cheemo or an hero?

Anywho, I guess seeing that the argument is over that I shouldn't post my "Send in the flames" picture.

Also, people need to learn how to use commas before using them. Commas follow directly after the word not after a space after the word.
Example, = Correct!
Example , = Wrong!

Hey Merc, type a 5 line essay or story or something, and I bet I can find one spelling/grammar/punctuation problem each line.

Oh, and Merc, we know how to read. But wanna know how people become blind?

By reading your posts. We don't wanna read one word, like....5 times to understand what you are trying to say.

Or simply post a segment of a school essay or report you have once done.
If you guys want I could post my stupid English short story which boosted my mark from an 87% to a 96% :D

God damn there's allot of damn kids going around the Blockland Forums have a huge cry or fit because some one won't help them or do some thing for them...
Here some nice examples...
I WANT TO UPLOAD TO A SERVER.
NOT DOWNLOAD , UPLOAD.
RTB IN-GAME DOWNLOADS WON'T HAVE UPLOADING , IT WILL HAVE DOWNLOADING.
FUCKING HELP
I vote for these fool to grow the panda up.
Go die in a fire , thank you.
Ka-pwned.

THIS IS DRAMA!!!
I've been laughing so hard at this thread... truly Hissy fit kids.

Or simply post a segment of a school essay or report you have once done.
If you guys want I could post my stupid English short story which boosted my mark from an 87% to a 96% :D
That makes me want to post the paper I wrote on how to make a peanut-butter-jelly-sandwich.

Quote from: Badspot
Go die in a fire , thank you.
Quote by badspot, quote required.

fu. :(

fu. :(
Illidan you whore. Come suck my Great British balls before saying that.