Author Topic: Hissy Fit Kids  (Read 11972 times)

God damn there's allot of damn kids going around the Blockland Forums have a huge cry or fit because some one won't help them or do some thing for them...
Here some nice examples...
I WANT TO UPLOAD TO A SERVER.
NOT DOWNLOAD , UPLOAD.
RTB IN-GAME DOWNLOADS WON'T HAVE UPLOADING , IT WILL HAVE DOWNLOADING.
FUCKING HELP
I vote for these fool to grow the forget up.

I vote for these fool to grow the panda up.
My head exploded trying to comprehend that.

I try and help on Builders server as much as a i can but some people don't take it in you tell and tell them and tell them and tell them really like 8 times guy called Hot fuzz i helped hi in buying weapons   buy he just kept asking and then broke rules such as killing someone while building so i kicked he did it again and again i kicked him again and again.
So in the end i banned him for a hour and he bloody came back what is wrong with him in two days i helped him and try to bug him so he would leave he just kept coming back what is wrong with him? (sob)
Anyway people ask for help to much and most of the time it is easy to think a message or forum that will answer all your questions.

I'm sorry, mercenary, but what did you just say?

Use your eyes they help me when i read.

Try to properly read what you just typed, you'll run out of air and possibly die.

They don't help us translate the crap that illiterate people attempt to write.

Heh, was this brought on by my reply to the first one?

Heh, was this brought on by my reply to the first one?
Somewhat, I just got tired of kids who go crazy whenever some thing doesn't go right in there perfect world.

No ice cream, I've been threaten because I said no to this vehicle suggestion some person(KID) made. He went so mental....

If you do die i wont be upset poor kids only caring about grammar wow you are sad.
I hate to think what would happen if for some reason people were like well in a rush and you needed to read what some wrote and they didn't use grammar Imagen the horror.

Omg think of all the people who will die because doctors and other people who effect people health didn't use grammar to its full omg were loving going to die I DON'T THINK SO if a doctor or someone who can effect someones life does not use grammar why the hell should i on this topic stop crying over it.

merc, grammar only matters when readability becomes an issue. A lot of us can't understand a single word that you're saying. You can take the time to actually properly edit a forums post before you say it. It's not a race, here.

I thought second grade taught kids proper punctuation....

If you do die, I won't be upset. Poor kids only caring about grammar. Wow you are sad.
I hate to think what would happen if for some reason people were like well in a rush and you needed to read what some wrote and they didn't use grammar. Imagine the horror.
Oh my god, think of all the people who will die because doctors and other people who treat diseases didn't use grammar to its full omg was going to die, I don't think so. If a doctor or someone who can save someone's life doesn't use grammar, why the hell should i on this topic? stop crying over it. Wah wah wah, always whining about how unfortunate you are because you never learnt how to write properly

You have my sympathy, you clearly are unable to write properly. Return to kintergarden where others with your intelligence to learn to read.

If you do die, I won't be upset. Poor kids only caring about grammar. Wow you are sad.
I hate to think what would happen if for some reason people were like well in a rush and you needed to read what some wrote and they didn't use grammar. Imagine the horror.
Oh my god, think of all the people who will die because doctors and other people who treat diseases didn't use grammar to its full omg was going to die, I don't think so. If a doctor or someone who can save someone's life doesn't use grammar, why the hell should i on this topic? stop crying over it. Wah wah wah, always whining about how unfortunate you are because you never learnt how to write properly

You have my sympathy, you clearly are unable to write properly. Return to kintergarden where others with your intelligence to learn to read.

But i miss grammar but you have added the wrong stuff like treat diseases that not the only people who can determine if someone may die or let alone because their grammar plus clearly you can't read as you are carrying on abut the grammar.
So don't reply to what i say if you are going to talk crap.

Thanks