Author Topic: Hissy Fit Kids  (Read 11935 times)

I see you're STILL ignoring my remark about your English marks.

'Cause you're right, I bet :cookieMonster:

Hypocrite ranting about how we can't read when you yourself seem to lack that ability too.
I never said I died or anything, and that would be extremely unrealistic. I simply ran out of air while trying to read your posts, obviously I'll take a breath, but it is impossible to read properly without running out of air.
Also, you sound like a god damn 8 year old that hasn't even come close to highschool.
What's your English mark again? I want a percentage out of 100, since you claim that grammar and spelling are so unimportant, you should be getting around 99%.

Read it all this time.

Dear oh dear, what are we going to do with him?
If you want attention, go run about naked, that'll get you attention for sure.

You are probably the poorest excuse for a 16-year old I have ever seen. I bet I could pull any 12 or 13-year old kid off the street and they would have better grammar than you. Learn to use commas and separate sentences with periods. Your run-on sentences are a pain to read. Half the time it takes me a few tries to even register what you have written.

No. Don't flame me saying: ''hahahahah moron moron moron you cant read my writing you must be a handicap moron moron moron.''

No, I'm not a moron nor am I an idiot or a handicap or stupid. You just have bad grammar and you can't type complete sentences for the life of you. Just admit it. If you can't, you must be stubborn.

What are you going to do when you apply for a job? Your resume will be 1-3 large run-on sentences.
Do you HONESTLY think anyone is going to hire you?

No.

If you can't learn to proper grammar when you are 16-years old, then you failed life. Good job.
There is no hope for you whatsoever. Just leave the internet, please. For the sake of us all.

By the way: You have the worst counter-arguments.

Do not flame me and call me immature things like moron. It makes you look like even more a handicap.

That is all.

Hilarious thread.

mercenary, go back to youtube. There's lots of people like you there. Maybe you might make some friends?

Thread was over a week ago and merc got banned unfortunately, I was hoping to bash him some more.

Mmm, much my mood as well. I was just a little to late to hop on the bashing train. Looked like a hell of a ride. He was doomed from his very first post.

He'll be back with more lies. In two years he'll still be "16" in his own special way.

Don't take drugs kids! Or you'll end up like this poor sod, trying to be better than you are.

Don't take drugs kids! Or you'll end up like this poor sod, trying to be better than you are.
Yeah but don't stop watching research! I didn't and look at how I turned out!

TEE HEE *giggle*!!

Oh god I'm so sad.

No way I'm locking this thread, its a work of art.

Permabanned for calling someone a "cigarette". Reason: you cuss

Fu[size=0pt]u[/size]ck that ninja server seriously.

Damn is a swear word!!! Damned n00bs ruining Blockland.