autism tm - awards supposedly every tuesday

Poll

Do you have or know someone with autism?

Yes
278 (48%)
No
82 (14.2%)
219 (37.8%)

Total Members Voted: 576

Author Topic: autism tm - awards supposedly every tuesday  (Read 169815 times)

So about a week after this clan was made I saw Betelgeuse making fun of autism on a server

wot even
He joined my "autism racing" server and made fun of it lol

Betel is still around after that forum Self Delete?

Betel is still around after that forum Self Delete?
yeah, i'm friends with him on steam and hes online alot, plus hes playing BL still
apparently his favorite word is "cigarette" now

yeah, i'm friends with him on steam and hes online alot, plus hes playing BL still
Hasn't it always?

there must always be
a autism king

Because Snaked decided to bump it.
oh no it was halfway down the page WHAT A BUMP

jesus this clan makes me laugh

IGN: Yes

BLID: 22935

Why should I be allowed in?: My older brother was diagnosed with autism at the age of three. He struggles with speaking and making friends. He attends speech at my school to help him with his attitude. When he speaks, his words are always full of anger. We as a family strive to make his life the best it can be.

Steam: Here

edit: please pm if i am allowed to join
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 07:14:10 PM by AWESOME :D »

autism affects millions around the world
spread the word

Why should I be allowed in?: My older brother was diagnosed with autism at the age of three. He struggles with speaking and making friends. He attends speech at my school to help him with his attitude. When he speaks, his words are always full of anger. We as a family strive to make his life the best it can be.

this is very touching

Yes

New account. PM Here