Author Topic: ReapDa [51872]  (Read 7837 times)

I didn't bother reading the rest of it so yes I guess. You turned this into 10 different arguments for the sake of arguing and I don't want to deal with your bullstuff, so I resorted back to the reason I even posted.

I was banned for no reason and you can say "ooo u were making fun of rules" when all I said was "look this rule is funny"

I would argue till this point if I was making fun of the dude. Why do you insist I was making fun of it? Seriously dude forget off

i just think kickflow was banned for being associated with a troll (i'm not saying that's a good reason, im just saying that's probably his reason for banning you)

at this rate nigerian cunts 2 will be up there with the first one

i just think kickflow was banned for being associated with a troll (i'm not saying that's a good reason, im just saying that's probably his reason for banning you)

i'm just gonna go ahead and point out again, did You not make the 'autism.tm' group or whatever

obviously if he was banned for being croft's friend You would have been banned a long with him, but he wasn't. kick did crap to get banned and is now acting like he wasn't, like he always does

Blablabla mister blockhead.
this is actually pretty accurate lol

Does it really matter all that much if some nobody was saying your rules are bad (they are clearly fine because they have held up flawlessly after many tournaments)

If he's not letting you play just open up a free to play bball server that's better.

obviously if he was banned for being croft's friend You would have been banned a long with him, but he wasn't. kick did crap to get banned and is now acting like he wasn't, like he always does
What did I do?

Does it really matter all that much if some nobody was saying your rules are bad (they are clearly fine because they have held up flawlessly after many tournaments)

If he's not letting you play just open up a free to play bball server that's better.
ReapDa's the only one that thinks that as he was repeatedly saying the rules were bad every time he didn't agree with them at the server. I don't mind my rules being criticized but when someone spams it at my server like he did that's where the line is crossed.

These guys are having an ongoing argument about Kickflow saying the rules are bad at ReapDa's server. Idk why but it's funny how seriously they're taking it lol.

What did I do?
>you made fun of rules
>"ogm no not intention!"
>talking sarcastically
>"ogm no was supportying frend!"
>being a jerk
>"ogm no i was doign noting!"

like i said

you always come to the forum and act innocent, play dumb, etc

i get tired of circlejerk groups like this doing stupid crap in other people's servers and then crying to the forums with tampered evidence and their buddies to back them up
and again if he just would have waited or asked nicely he probably could have played, instead of "lemme play" and then calling out the players

i also love how you guys seem to keep failing to address how You was playing and wasn't banned

>you made fun of rules
>"ogm no not intention!"
>talking sarcastically
>"ogm no was supportying frend!"
>being a jerk
>"ogm no i was doign noting!"
When you resort to "quoting" me and make me look like I type like a 12 year old is when you know you lose your argument.

No I wasn't acting sarcastic, I was supporting my friend, and how was I a jerk?

When you resort to "quoting" me and make me look like I type like a 12 year old is when you know you lose your argument.

No I wasn't acting sarcastic, I was supporting my friend, and how was I a jerk?
>you made fun of rules
>"no, that wasn't my intention! i find spelling errors hilarious!"*
>talking sarcastically
>"no, i was acting differently from how i act all the time and was simply supporting a friend!"*
>being a jerk
>"no, i didn't make fun of anything! you can't know my intention because you aren't me!"*

like i said

you always come to the forum and act innocent, play dumb, etc
that better?
honestly i can just quote this every time and it's still what you're doing
i also love how you guys seem to keep failing to address how You was playing and wasn't banned

that better?
honestly i can just quote this every time and it's still what you're doing
You got me! I'm a sarcastic jerk who makes fun of rules. I'm evil. You got me! Drats.

You didn't get banned because he didn't mute ReapDa when he came to Ravens server and harassed us, I did.

You got me! I'm a sarcastic jerk who makes fun of rules. I'm evil. You got me! Drats.

You didn't get banned because he didn't mute ReapDa when he came to Ravens server and harassed us, I did.
sure
you mute him for talking crap about the server then whOOP GUESS WHAT you go to his server
your intentions were totally pure and had nothing wrong with them!
inb4youdontknowmyintentions!

I can't argue with you if you deny everything I say. Making this meaningless.

You invited me to play at reapda's server so we could wreck everyone, so I joined. This was a few hours after I muted reapda in ravens server.

i get tired of circlejerk groups like this doing stupid crap in other people's servers and then crying to the forums with tampered evidence and their buddies to back them up
kickflow was reffing the game earlier that night and betelgeuse and you were competing in the game. they were the most reliable sources along with google glass and wohoyaa who were spectating the game. I'd say that's far from your idea of a "circlejerk group." Every single person that posts in this topic supporting the fact that reapda was trolling my server you immediately dismiss and claim to be my so called "butt buddies." Sorry for having friends :(

At this point you're taking this SO personally and trying so hard to go out of your way to prove kickflow wrong that you're contradicting yourself. Kickflow can't even take you seriously any more. Maybe you should go outside and get some fresh air my friend. Or you can have fun meaninglessly arguing with yourself, knock your socks off!