daracer64 - Can't take criticism

Author Topic: daracer64 - Can't take criticism  (Read 25597 times)

So you ARE smart

User was banned for this post
And nothing of value was lost.

Well, I guess nothing of value was lost during his lifetime, except my main account lol.

But did you guys really have to look up his roblox account, youtube channel, etc? That was really unnecessary and was a huge richard move. I don't care how immature or stupid he is, you don't just look up every single embarrassing thing you can about him and post it.

Also:

All hail cortunix for being the BLF's savior 2015! Taking down rival forums - one forum at a time! really mature man.

I would like to sincerely apologize for his actions (again). I guess he's just not ready for such forums. He'll most likely not be coming back.

Leave if you don't like it, Blake

Leave if you don't like it, Blake
Knew someone was going to bring that up. I only pulled out this alt for my server topics. I'm still active in-game, and have a few major releases coming up. I'm not going to be that active in the community as I was.

why not squaresquirt
or trianglewank

not enough curves
but a circle is just one continuous curve

plot twist

plot twist
what if, we put a circle inside a circle to make a double circle? then it's 2 curves!

plot twist

wtf
then how about a Reuleaux-trianglejerk

Wait I'm confused. Blake, did you just spend 10 more dollars to get back into a website that's made it excessively clear it didnt want you so that you tell them that you didn't like them? What did that prove? That the feeling is mutual? No, its that the people calling you stupid were right to begin with. Only a mouth breathing idiot would spend money to call some kids on the internet mean. forget off and go home.

Wait I'm confused. Blake, did you just spend 10 more dollars to get back into a website that's made it excessively clear it didnt want you so that you tell them that you didn't like them? What did that prove? That the feeling is mutual? No, its that the people calling you stupid were right to begin with. Only a mouth breathing idiot would spend money to call some kids on the internet mean. forget off and go home.
no. This was an alt I bought a while back but never used it.

First up, I did not rejoin to call you all idiots. I rejoined because of upcoming server and save releases that I've been working on, so I can post em. I am not going to be the immature starfish I acted like, and am only taking the advice of a friend that told me to not be active in the off topic and drama areas; pretty much anything not blockland related.

While me and the community have our differences, I'm not going to pull a crispy and stuff on you guys.

So you ARE smart
User was banned for this post
People are still bumping this even after the execution of daracer..... wait a sec, I just bumped it too! <slaps face>

no. This was an alt I bought a while back but never used it.

First up, I did not rejoin to call you all idiots. I rejoined because of upcoming server and save releases that I've been working on, so I can post em. I am not going to be the immature starfish I acted like, and am only taking the advice of a friend that told me to not be active in the off topic and drama areas; pretty much anything not blockland related.

While me and the community have our differences, I'm not going to pull a crispy and stuff on you guys.
http://www.reddit.com/r/BlocklandIsHorrible/comments/2r9e5p/not_only_is_the_game_terrible_but_so_is_the/