Author Topic: 2015/01/13 - Blockland r1956  (Read 73760 times)

No, it's just a typical blue bar that loads. You must be thinking about files.
Uh, the "loading datablocks" bit takes like ten seconds, so I assumed you meant something else. Is that actually what you're talking about?

It seems that now I need to enabled NumLock to be able to use the numpad to move ghost bricks.

It seems that now I need to enabled NumLock to be able to use the numpad to move ghost bricks.
As far as I know this has always been the case, because if numlock isn't enabled it just treats 4, 6, 8, and 2 as the left right up down keys, 7 as home, 1 as end, 9 as pageup, and 3 as pagedown.

now the all button will be more commonly used

oh god

Is there an alternative to the now-removed AiConnection class?

I used AiConnections to give some persistence to bots in minigames. For example, if the bot's AiPlayer died, the bot's objectives would still be stored on the AiConnection.

Having an AiConnection class that inherited from GameConnection also allowed me to very easily add bots to my minigames and have them interact with the game in the exact same way as regular clients. What was the purpose of removing this?

What was the purpose of removing this?

I asked badspot the same question on his server:
because it's 15 year old engine cruft that only existed for a target practice mode in tribes 1
and it causes people to do a bunch of stuff the wrong way
and it was exploitable for a while to make weird server connections
just call functions to do what you want
bots can all be moved directly

Also, there was a new update.

Lol now it's 1956 xD i am loving this

I wonder, since the brick limit is now 1 million, does the perfomance with big ammount of bricks got improved overall?  If yes awesome!

forget yes, I can fap to this.

• Increased maximum ghost limit to 1M, what could go wrong
And then the world just suddenly explodes

forget yes! 1M bricks! And tons of bug fixes!
Thank you! You made my day!