Author Topic: 2015/01/13 - Blockland r1956  (Read 71271 times)

i really hope this kind of thing becomes more frequent. that way p much every negative review on steam will become nearly completely irrelevant because "bedsopt no updtate!"
yeah even something like a once a month bugfix reinforces the game's central feeling of being alive

yeah even something like a once a month bugfix reinforces the game's central feeling of being alive
It's been alive for almost a decade.  I'd prefer updates like this rather than just constant ones, at least in Blockland's case.  Badspot is a renegade developer who doesn't update day by day.

Also:  Just reached 7820 Datablocks.

It's been alive for almost a decade.  I'd prefer updates like this rather than just constant ones, at least in Blockland's case.  Badspot is a renegade developer who doesn't update day by day.

not going to that server

First Update (Might be that I remember) Since I Joined! YES!

"1 million bricks"

First reaction as a major player of mini empires : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Being told the servers keep crashing cus of it : Disappointment.

Hoping it will be fixed.
Brick count has always been in a pain in the neck for mini empires. Want an empire big and glorious. Brick limit says no.

Time to build big things

i think you just missed the point of my post completely

...so what happens if you try to crash a server now? nothing?

i think the game should still ban everyone who tries to crash the server because people who do that deserve to be banned

Setting individual player speeds... that's the kinda stuff we need right there

i think the game should still ban everyone who tries to crash the server because people who do that deserve to be banned
^^^^^^^^^^^

instant revoke when they try to crash

found a lil glitch that happened when i timed out from a server with timescale 2
i still have the timescale 2 sound effects whenever i click a button, and my character still moves quickly in the avatar editor as if on timescale 2

A lot of bugs I've experienced are finally fixed! Nice job Badspot!

8,000 datablock limit
IT BEGINS