2015/01/13 - Blockland r1956

Author Topic: 2015/01/13 - Blockland r1956  (Read 73276 times)

also yes, there appears to be functions to get the max forward speed, side speed, etc. ie "getMaxForwardSpeed()" to go along with the set ones

i think you just missed the point of my post completely
I am not.  If anything, people who keep pestering Badspot/Rotondo just make them clam up.  So the majority of people that just blurt out "l@l bedspoot plz update" just end up not getting any sort of news from him.  Let him do his work.  The usual habit he has is either six months or a year and he puts out a big update that fixes a lot of problems.  
i think the game should still ban everyone who tries to crash the server because people who do that deserve to be banned
^^^^^^^^^^^

instant revoke when they try to crash
Really?  I think you need to lower your expectations.  Report said user that is trying to crash the server.  If the host/super admin/admin isn't bad at his task or AFK then the issue will be taken care of.

Next stop hat and vehicle physics update.

THE HATTENING
forget YOIU

I am not.  If anything, people who keep pestering Badspot/Rotondo just make them clam up.  So the majority of people that just blurt out "l@l bedspoot plz update" just end up not getting any sort of news from him.  Let him do his work.  The usual habit he has is either six months or a year and he puts out a big update that fixes a lot of problems.

Really?  I think you need to lower your expectations.  Report said user that is trying to crash the server.  If the host/super admin/admin isn't bad at his task or AFK then the issue will be taken care of.

did you even read my post

blockland gets bad reviews just because of the lack of updates / any news about updates, taking this out of the way is taking care of almost every bad review, and that way people see all these great reviews and buy the game. that's how it works

and no i will not lower my expectations because blockland isn't the biggest community as it is, anyone who tries to crash a server on sandbox game using a program deserves to be revoked. simply having this literal game-breaking program should be grounds to get revoked.

Memes
Hat crates only $9.99

Nice update though, no longer shall i worry about bricklimit or some random kid crashing my server. Thank ya Baddy, Rot, and even lord of shadows.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 06:06:55 PM by Xeidious* »

Nice update! 1 million brick limit and an 8,000 data block limit will come in handy.