Maxxi: Overreaction to simple questions

Author Topic: Maxxi: Overreaction to simple questions  (Read 20069 times)

qi jumping in for the easy win
and yet they cant win it
ad hominem

you're a cigarette because you act like a bloody animal to anyone who even looks at you funny
LOL
newspeed tried to provoke me, nuff said :^)

LOL
newspeed tried to provoke me, nuff said :^)
i was just asking for a confirmation of age

What sort of outcome did you really hope for when you posted this? You understand exactly why maxx took offense to it, don't act stupid.
im 12, i dont get offensive when that happens...

im 12, i dont get offensive when that happens...
this guy knows what's going on

i was just asking for a confirmation of age
You were trying to provoke him and your excuse is that he took it out of context?
You were clearly trying to start stuff.

Im not supporting newspeed because he is from the same circlejerk i'm from
Im supporting newspeed because maxx is a cigarette.
thats not any better, you're only supporting newspeed because you don't like him.  

You were trying to provoke him and your excuse is that he took it out of context?
You were clearly trying to start stuff.
its not clear to me

You're either a jackass or an idiot, Newspeed you're choosing the idiot path so far.

A seventh grader's guide to obtaining immunity on the Blockland Forums

1. React. Be a victim. Everything you do is because someone else made you do it.
2. Think Win-Lose. Everything people say, they say to start a fight with you. Engage in that fight, and do whatever it takes to win. Never cooperate.
3. Don't let other people be understood. Do whatever it takes to make sure people understand you first. Curse excessively so to make your own points more understandable.
4. Only fight people you know you can beat. That pony forgeter thinks he can call you a 12 year old? Show him how real men take care of things.
5. Never associate with things that can tarnish your precious rep. Do not befriend people with known negative aspects; do not be a furry; do not be a brony; do not be a whovian; do not be christian; do not join [Qi], ext.