Maxxi: Overreaction to simple questions

Author Topic: Maxxi: Overreaction to simple questions  (Read 19874 times)

stop biting people's heads off for calling you on your bullstuff
stop distributing child research

either way it seemed like you were just being a richard about itheres the timeline
>i make a love joke>newspeed responds "ARENT YOU TWELVE!?">i call him out for it>they take it to pms>i get mad at him> this drama happens>now

funny how when i said it it was in all lower case with no exclamation point.

Nice quoting the whole picture,

OT: You were provoking him, end of.

epic meme
stop putting backdoors in your addons.

maxx needs to tell us how he earned drama immunity because that's something im interested in obtaining
The only actual reasons you're defending newspeed is because
1. He's in Qi.
2. It's easy to support a Maxx drama given his rep.

The only actual reasons you're defending newspeed is because
1. He's in Qi.
2. It's easy to support a Maxx drama given his rep.
GOD DAMNIT
I was just about to post that.

Anyway Aoki get out,you aren't needed here.

aren't you supposed to be off moderating your 'obviously no longer connected with BL!!!!' hugbox forum

heres the timeline
>i make a love joke>newspeed responds "ARENT YOU TWELVE!?">i call him out for it>they take it to pms>i get mad at him> this drama happens>now
or you know
use the fast love move, it'll be so quick she switches on, only takes 1 minute.
step 1. yell loveual moaning at her for five seconds
step 2. push her onto bed
step 3. fap for 30 seconds, time this right because here comes the signature move
step 4. interject
step 5. she will switch on, this is the time.
step 6. bang
Aren't you 12?
Aren't you 16 and you fap to fictional ponies?
Uncalled for and no I dont
Really?

You don't think so?

:~)
I think you do.
https://www.youtube.com/user/newspeed12/feed?view_as=public
His youtube subs also tell that different story too.

The worst thing I recall him saying is that Midwest furcon thing.

I thought I had a pretty normal tone.
just to post this:
It would seem as though you do. You try to piss me off every chance you get. What is your problem with me?
he literally started the argument and he thinks i have a vendetta against him
oh my god
Why the hell is Maxx allowed to get away with this? Why should we have to work around Maxx's short fuse and the fact that he hates everyone who even attempts to call him out on his bullstuff?

gonna side with maxx here, even though he exploded in his usual manner you pretty obviously insulted him and tried to bait him into exploding.

newspeed i know its you, your no better if not worse

as much as i dont like maxx, your still an idiot for thinking your superior to him when honestly you have done alot of really idiotic annoying stuff

How though?

Aren't you 12?

What sort of outcome did you really hope for when you posted this? You understand exactly why maxx took offense to it, don't act stupid.

newspeed i know its you, your no better if not worse

as much as i dont like maxx, your still an idiot for thinking your superior to him when honestly you have done alot of really idiotic annoying stuff

noedit : forget i accidentally meant to quote newspeed

1. Maxx was being an starfish as per usual, accusing him of fappping to ponies with absolutely no evidence
2. What newspeed said was unneeded since we all know maxx is a statistical outlier.

#2 did not warrant the reaction of #1. Both are in the wrong for being stupid, but maxx is guilty of that PLUS being a richard.

yo if someone calls you out you should be legally obligated to talk some smack to them in turn

Maxxi is a friend in general