Maxxi: Overreaction to simple questions

Author Topic: Maxxi: Overreaction to simple questions  (Read 20104 times)

you're totally ebin trolling us.
No I'm not that's just my way of putting I have as much right to be here as anyone

what was the purpose was this drama again?

Maxx made a love joke, and then Lightbox (read: Newspeed) threw passive-agressive insults around to get Maxx angry so he can make a drama

i see three things, maxxi just being the explosive person he is, and newspeed feeding it,and then aoki is just defending newspeed just because.

Maxx made a love joke, and then Lightbox (read: Newspeed) threw passive-agressive insults around to get Maxx angry so he can make a drama
How the forget is asking someone's age an insult?!

idk, but to some people (maxxi) it is.

asking someone if they're 12 is inherenty offensive to some because 12 is considered a young age and you're asking if they are a child

this was explained thousands of times, yet it can't fit through your dense skull.

I can understand the point where Maxx overreacted a tad, however I think that's the wrong word. Maybe brash, or just a bit of a munghole.

However, this isn't the first time Newspeed has been trying to bait people into doing something wrong. He's been acting like a little bitch ever since he joined back on this forum. And it's pretty clear he didn't learn anything "from his posting break".

Then there's Aoki blithering on about something completely irrelevant. Really goes to show what the real problem is.

asking someone if they're 12 is inherenty offensive to some because 12 is considered a young age and you're asking if they are a child

this was explained thousands of times, yet it can't fit through your dense skull.
maxxi is twelve.

I'm just being the devils advocate here, perhaps he didn't consider that at the time?

I don't find it offensive in the context I used it in.

I'm just being the devils advocate here, perhaps he didn't consider that at the time?
This is true.