i'm getting extremely mixed feelings from this girl

Author Topic: i'm getting extremely mixed feelings from this girl  (Read 4679 times)

I don't sound that bored when I'm talking to regular friends, much less people I'm into.
If that was all I'd seen, and not anything about you liking her, I'm pretty sure I'd actually assume that you didn't like to talk to her.

I don't sound that bored when I'm talking to regular friends, much less people I'm into.
If that was all I'd seen, and not anything about you liking her, I'm pretty sure I'd actually assume that you didn't like to talk to her.
well it gets really really repetitive since she's texted me everyday since april

Friendzoned like a motherforgeter.
except i haven't been in this situation ???

well it gets really really repetitive since she's texted me everyday since april
So you're just straight-up saying you're bored? I thought this whole topic was about you wanting to be in a relationship with her.

is she like really hot or something? like why do you even still talk to her, even more want to get with her, she sounds messed up in the head yo

well if thats the truth i'd be happy with that
never stick your richard in a crazy person

how dare you will

how dare you

So you're just straight-up saying you're bored? I thought this whole topic was about you wanting to be in a relationship with her.
I do, it's just I'd rather actually spend time with her opposed to just texting her, but that's how it'll have to be for a while.

is she like really hot or something? like why do you even still talk to her, even more want to get with her, she sounds messed up in the head yo
i mean at this point i'm a bit desperate, but I wouldn't really call myself that. she's also not that demented, she's probably just really lonely and idk

how dare you will

how dare you
sorry mom

you need a loving nasa computer to understand girls like this man, like this one girl in my school that I dig. I'm partners with her in class and she's a bit... odd. A ball of fun and laughter, but odd. I've had a on/off crush on her since grade 9 and like, just the other day in class we're talking about each others' underwear and she's all like ya check mine out and I'm like that's hot and then after school I ask if she wants a ride home and she's like nah then 1 second later a guy comes along and she's like can I have a ride and I'm like you bitch so yeah I dunno, chicks man

Stick it in her pooper.

u got me

wait
so does she want ur d or something

dude she's crazy for you and too embarrassed to say so or worries it'll ruin your friendship, she's making very obvious hints at you and you need to reciprocate before she thinks you're not interested.

I did later ask that, but she said she didn't know

There's absolutely no doubt if she said she didn't know.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 12:13:38 AM by Steve5451² »

sounds like your typical teenage girl

Part of me wants to say you are friend zoned but some of her texts are just weirdly contradicting. Especially since in the past shes rejected you. I mean, it is possible for feelings to change over time but I'm not sure. Honestly you should just straight up ask her "Do you have feelings for me?" That will give you your answer. Chicks showing mixed feelings can forget with you mentally, just cut straight to the point.

Also man, if you are actually interested, you gotta do a better job of showing it.

"So I thought about you today"
"lol thanks"

"The sooner my birthday the sooner I get to see you"
"haha"

That's really weak.

how dare you will
HOW loving DARE YOU

shes loving mentally insane
srsly shes crazy. you do a good job shoving her off those with those sharp ended responses