Unpopular Opinions V3

Author Topic: Unpopular Opinions V3  (Read 6545 times)

People in Africa should stop reproducing beyond their carrying capacity.

Women are way too entitled. I can't stand being around girls who expect doors to be held open, boys to solve all their problems or carry their things, and act like jerks whenever they aren't served "enough". I hold doors open for anybody, regardless of gender, but I don't hold doors open just because a someone happens to be female.

If I were on a date, I'd understand it though. But I don't date, so everyone is an equivalent.

People in Africa should stop reproducing beyond their carrying capacity.

One of the reasons why reproduce so much because they don't know if their children will live or not, so why not make a bunch and hope that at least one will live? I know there are other reasons like lack of contraceptives and possibly they aren't educated enough about snu-snu.

OT: (probably no unpopular)

Selfies are a sign of narcissism.

"memes" aren't funny or clever.

The harpsichord is the stufftiest instrument ever. It's way worse than an otamatone.

The men's rights movement is really dumb. If you're a white dude, you have the right to do anything, you don't need any more.

the patriots dont cheat

the beatles were the stuffty boyband of their day

"memes" aren't funny or clever.
this is not unpopular, especially on this forum

if its 1 thing i cant stand

when people find ass attractive

what the hell, i mean if you really want to kiss ass to that stuffter, then go ahead

Riddler wasnt such a bad guy : he brought germany out of debt

native / closed groups should die out

we dont need any more amish tv shows

religion is bullstuff

drug usage outside of medical practices is terrible

alcohol is pointless

smoking should be banned

early age relationships are pointless

The harpsichord is the stufftiest instrument ever. It's way worse than an otamatone.
How can you not love this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVg8Oz2xqe4

that society is slowly de - evolving

People who think, because they have access to more negative information about the world than anyone in the past or for other bullstuff reasons, that society is getting worse instead of better, should be worked to near-death, beaten senseless, and forced to live in poverty for the rest of their lives. I think that this idea that society is devolving is a vile representation of exactly the misinformation that society is trying to rid itself of, and that perpetuators of this idea need to get a loving grip on reality.

1. Ventrilo is much better than Skype.

2. Tf2 is far superior on Xbox version compared to PC.

3. Megadeth beats Metallica

4. Rooftop knife tdms beat grapple knife

5. If America didn't join WW1, the Central Powers' victory would have been a blessing for the future.

6. American Dad is better than Family Guy

7. I don't get why making "leaving the forums" threads causes such a stir

8. I still think AoT is the only good anime