Nal ~ Sarcasm, Invective, Viper Memes

Author Topic: Nal ~ Sarcasm, Invective, Viper Memes  (Read 41457 times)

Because Apple is one product that is never discounted, people will always feel they are getting the best of what they're buying regardless of their knowledge of technology.

put that stuff in that the vs Win thread, not here

Weird that he likes the viper memes so much.  It's like he thinks he is better than everyone.

OP has a tendency to try to create conflict and drama for fun so this should be entertaining.

the way you act here makes me think youtube people will love you

Also, quoted for hippocracy nice sarcasm m8.

OP has a tendency to try to create conflict and drama for fun so this should be entertaining.

Also, quoted for hippocracy nice sarcasm m8.
What the forget? I'm not the biggest fan of Aoki, but this was a valid drama for the viper memes alone.

Did I mention this drama specifically? He seemed to be having fun back in the QI getting drama'd every other day era

Did I mention this drama specifically? He seemed to be having fun back in the QI getting drama'd every other day era
So that makes this drama invalid?

noedit: nal and his clique came off as starfishs to me so /support

So that makes this drama invalid?

No, it just means he lacks credibility. There's no point in entering a cesspool of a personal conflict. If you haven't noticed Nal and Aoki have been stuffting on each other using the forums platforms for no reason other then to bash each other. Aoki comes out as this self-righteous user but in reality he's insulting Nal constantly.

noedit: nal and his clique came off as starfishs to me so /support
yeah forget that clique

Okay so people are against me changing so I guess I'll be an starfish then since nobody is happy with me agreeing with me saying my actions were bad. this is all of your logic

Noedit: starfish in peoples eyes,  I'm not trying to be
Weird that he likes the viper memes so much.  It's like he thinks he is better than everyone.
How the fick does posting viper make me superior?

yeah forget that clique

Okay so people are against me changing so I guess I'll be an starfish then since nobody is happy with me agreeing with me saying my actions were bad. this is all of your logic
i certainly never intentionally implied that

Blame my phone on spelling mistakes
i certainly never intentionally implied that
the second part isn't about you its about everyone's behavior on here, I said I'll quit it but everyone thinks that it won't happen and that nobody ever changes, so hey I guess there's clearly no route for me and I guess I'll be here as a problem user  :iceCream:

the second part isn't about you its about everyone's behavior on here, I said I'll quit it but everyone thinks that it won't happen and that nobody ever changes, so hey I guess there's clearly no route for me and I guess I'll be here as a problem user  :iceCream:
then you try to prove people wrong?????

then you try to prove people wrong?????
tbh I'm kinda agreeing with Nal here, you can't really say "I'll change" and back it up to my knowledge, I suppose only time will tell if he will truly change.