Nal ~ Sarcasm, Invective, Viper Memes

Author Topic: Nal ~ Sarcasm, Invective, Viper Memes  (Read 41466 times)

Y'all are focusing on the unimportant things. Has anyone noticed that OP put in this thing?: ~  

WTF IS THIS ~ THING?!

Y'all are focusing on the unimportant things. Has anyone noticed that OP put in this thing?: ~ 

WTF IS THIS ~ THING?!
w ah

WTF IS THIS ~ THING?!
that is a tilde

why should he bother changing anyways, you guys are just going to continuously bring up 'oh look at this ___ you did in the past' yadadadadadadad

this forums has a double standard and it's hypocrisy is abysmal

why should he bother changing anyways, you guys are just going to continuously bring up 'oh look at this ___ you did in the past' yadadadadadadad

careful you will likely be put into a trap by the community and banned

but he really should lighten up

I was a little angered by the fact that he used friend in every other post but not enough to call him out on it.

The viper memes were ok at first. I didn't find them funny. Now it is to the point of annoyance however.

Basically I can't support or anti support this drama.

objects at rest tend to stay at rest

richards usually tend to stay richards. keyword usually.

hell i dunno why people all like me, lol, i've done just as much bad stuff as he has.

objects at rest tend to stay at rest

richards usually tend to stay richards. keyword usually.

hell i dunno why people all like me, lol, i've done just as much bad stuff as he has.
I don't like you. I also don't hate you. You are neutral to me.

careful you will likely be put into a trap by the community and banned

but he really should lighten up
if you're implying i might end up like kalphiter or some stuff i'd rather eat my own intestines.

I don't like you. I also don't hate you. You are neutral to me.
which is also how probably 99% of the community thinks about anyone

people get too caught up in thinking EVERYONE LOVES/HATES ME, don't kid yourself, most people don't know/care who you are

see look i even fooled myself :
people all like me

i'm sayin nal should do whatever he thinks he should do, regardless of what anyone thinks, cus ultimately it won't really matter.

Nals oovoo click turdgetted me and shoahed my hole s'cool my OC
/supplete
It looks scary. Someone should drama it.
are you guys ok