Nal ~ Sarcasm, Invective, Viper Memes

Author Topic: Nal ~ Sarcasm, Invective, Viper Memes  (Read 41474 times)

No, it just means he lacks credibility. There's no point in entering a cesspool of a personal conflict. If you haven't noticed Nal and Aoki have been stuffting on each other using the forums platforms for no reason other then to bash each other. Aoki comes out as this self-righteous user but in reality he's insulting Nal constantly.
aoki didn't drama nal for the way he acted TOWARDS him, he drama'd him for acting like a jerk to blue and spamming those 'viper' memes. please leave if you're just going to try and derail the thread because of who posted it

ot: it's good nal is trying to change, i just hope he sticks to his guns

If you read my previous post I said that I had next to no backlash for posting viper until now, if everyone was against it then why not say something instead of make a loving drama about it, there wasn't any warning about it

Nal why don't you show us you're going to change this time then instead of being just like last time

you should start off by not posting in this thread anymore.

If you read my previous post I said that I had next to no backlash for posting viper until now, if everyone was against it then why not say something instead of make a loving drama about it, there wasn't any warning about it
personally i don't have anything against them and if they bother anyone so much that they get mad when they see one, they shouldn't be here

Nal why don't you show us you're going to change this time then instead of being just like last time

you should start off by not posting in this thread anymore.
there wasn't a last time
If you're talking about that other topic it was because I solved personal problems and now to be hit by others, sure being a richard on here won't help and I've pretty much learned that and I'll refrain. It was locked for that reason and I'm not going to share my personal issues

This doesn't mean I won't call out bullstuff, as I've said =Obliviongate20 link=topic=274451.msg8145303#msg8145303 date=1422980989]
personally i don't have anything against them and if they bother anyone so much that they get mad when they see one, they shouldn't be here
[/quote]yeah well still nobody said anything, so its not entirely my fault. Yes posting it was bad behavior but at least signifying to stop would be nice

To be fair, it wasn't that bad until everything started to get absolutely saturated with it.

aoki didn't drama nal for the way he acted TOWARDS him, he drama'd him for acting like a jerk to blue and spamming those 'viper' memes. please leave if you're just going to try and derail the thread because of who posted it

ot: it's good nal is trying to change, i just hope he sticks to his guns

Cause having an opinion is obviously trying to derail the thread. Aoki has flamed Nal equally so his opinion is kinda baseless.  Also, your two statements contradict each other in your first you're claiming that the base of this drama is due to Nal's behavior yet in your second statement you're saying that they shouldn't affect anyone and if it does affect anyone they shouldn't be here? Aren't you just a little bit salty? This is after all a public forum

Cause having an opinion is obviously trying to derail the thread. Aoki has flamed Nal equally so his opinion is kinda baseless.  Also, your two statements contradict each other in your first you're claiming that the base of this drama is due to Nal's behavior yet in your second statement you're saying that they shouldn't affect anyone and if it does affect anyone they shouldn't be here? Aren't you just a little bit salty? This is after all a public forum.

OT: I'm not taking any sides here I just think this is Aoki's moment to bash Nal for Nal criticizing Qi.

Honestly, I don't like Nal that much, but if he's willing to change then he has my respect. I'd rather see if he can change first before spouting insults similar to the ones he made right back at him.

Isn't anything new.
Memes aren't against the rules.
Also I think
I just think this is Aoki's moment to bash Nal for Nal criticizing Qi.
/nosupport

Did I mention this drama specifically? He seemed to be having fun back in the QI getting drama'd every other day era
yet another drama made about some stupid clan of morons

Psych, this isn't the place to complain about aoki. If you wish to point out how aoki is a cunt (which we already know) then create a new drama topic or post in the qi clan topic. This topic is completely relevant, if you want to bitch at aoki in this topic then I would suggest you point out what in op is wrong, incorrect.

Psych, this isn't the place to complain about aoki. If you wish to point out how aoki is a cunt (which we already know) then create a new drama topic or post in the qi clan topic. This topic is completely relevant, if you want to bitch at aoki in this topic then I would suggest you point out what in op is wrong, incorrect.
please no

or post in the qi clan topic.
Don't.
Post in the existing dramas instead.