(UPDATED) Playertype_Shooter - Crouching type,looks better, without those bugs

Author Topic: (UPDATED) Playertype_Shooter - Crouching type,looks better, without those bugs  (Read 53334 times)

awesome player types! 10/10 but when i look at myself as any playertype why is my face black and not normal?
[/quote

Have you tried changing the Chest color?

How do I make the bot variant hostile in a minigame?

Sitting and throwing a spear causes the spear to shoot out from the back of my head, and fly way out behind me. Any playertype does this. even default. Also disables crouching and clicking as any playertype. Also most of these bots/playertypes are green.
I love how nobody sees how broken this is. It's not ready to be released, it's really loving broken, and it breaks every other playertype.

Yes, finally! Cheers to you, mate!

If you have a cool model which looks like the blockhead players in milkshape, you can send to me and I will make for you the animations and will public in this thread.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 06:01:49 PM by BlockAlpha »

One issue I have with these is that if I use any weapons with hands and then sprint the playermodel's hands showup and look odd, is there going to be a fix for this?

Other than that I love this pack.

One issue I have with these is that if I use any weapons with hands and then sprint the playermodel's hands showup and look odd, is there going to be a fix for this?

Other than that I love this pack.
I think this problem can't be solved unless I'll make too kinds of playertype to each one, one with hands and one without.
I'll try to fix it now.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 09:17:28 PM by Cookies and Cream »

Can you swap running for crouching? i have once crashed because of a huge glitch.

Soon
Make the armor change color to the player torso.

Halo TDMs are coming back!

« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 07:28:02 AM by BlockAlpha »