Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307299 times)

WOW he got banned
Well it was a "I'm leaving" post after all.

That was hilarious omg

thats it

i always sucked at this anyways

im not going back on BLF or BL

User was banned for this post
Goodbye....

thats it

Another one bites the dust..

thats it

good loving riddance

I use an advanced client chat mod where using quotes are considered arguments, like /messageSent "testing message" works exactly as commandToServer('messageSent', "testing message");. It's very useful. (I'll post link soon)
Sorry, forgot about this. http://swololol.com/rd?f=Client_AdvancedChat

Might as well post this here

Well since you went straight to me about the issues with the server so I could fix them instead of just abruptly leaving like that I wish you he best.

Oh wait...

I do agree with Star on how strict the staff is on the server and how they treat players / other staff as well, it seriously needs some looking into. (Using an alt account so you can view their behavior first-hand without them stopping what they're doing cus the host is on)

I do agree with Star on how strict the staff is on the server and how they treat players / other staff as well, it seriously needs some looking into. (Using an alt account so you can view their behavior first-hand without them stopping what they're doing cus the host is on)
Isn't he talking about how the servers staff is treated badly though?

Yes, but I'm talking about both how the staff is treated and how the staff treats players

imo making it so that mods can host was a bad idea
it kinda took away what made the server so special; that it wasn't hosted very often at all

Yeah he is. Some players take to heavily insulting staff when they don't get their way or if a mistake is made. I'm not surprised that it would eventually get under one's skin.

Yeah he is. Some players take to heavily insulting staff when they don't get their way or if a mistake is made. I'm not surprised that it would eventually get under one's skin.
although to be fair some of the staff treat players stufftily, although that shouldn't reflect on the whole of the staff